Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans (41254 Views)

John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by rawpadgin(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:
trapzonspor just fell from grace to grass after mikel left..
they are now 8 points behind istanbul due to thier bad form after the covid break, winning just one match out of thier past 6 matches..
but personally i think thier bad patch and loss of form was because of their loss of nwakeme due to injury after the covid break and also he had stopped scoring for them even after he returned..
me i get personal beef with this club because na them and arsenal tear my tickets pass this season..
betting sites always de kill me by giving them small odds and predict sites self go de bury me by predicting dm to always win..
I think Daniel sturrudge was also suspended by the club
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
rawpadgin:
I think Daniel sturrudge was also suspended by the club
yeah but his absence made no difference..
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Austineva(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Olibboy:
u no try at all

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Chirowman(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
issorite Mikel is the backbone of the club,oya ooo cry your cry in peace.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Chris2863(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roundpeg:
Hmmmm, how many legs does Mikel use in playing?
Sharaap
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by rawpadgin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:

yeah but his absence made no difference..
why? He was a key player b4 he was suspended na

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Zionman24: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
For those on here asking how many legs he has. Is all about Leaderships and chemistry . Which , Nigeria and this team dose not have at the moments. Nigeria last Nation cup glory under his him, was all about Mikel's Leaderships. That team was not that good enough but leadership inside the pitch Mikel and on the bench The Boss, was all it took to win that cup.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by pafo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
keentola:
If you're looking to get books(hard covers or soft copies) at a reduced price.

There are books on History, Politics, Novels, Self-improvement, Philosophy, Psychology, and also Christian Books.

I'm loojing for this please.

Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by oshorstan(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
I respect the discipline of Mikel playing in MF.
He is very reliable , he may not have speed n guile but he is a block in the middle.
only True Chelsea fans understand

Respect Obi
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by selfdefence: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
of a truth that was poor handling from the club to fire a key man just because he called out the obvious, now they have learned their lesson the hard way when they had a very easy option to take, this is a life lesson, sometimes easy is best just like recharging your phone from any bank with *444#.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
I predicted that Trabzonspor will call back Mickel after Covid 19 and they never did.

I noticed the nosedive of their play performance after the lockdown.

Playing 2 draws out of every 3 matches. That's loss of 4 points in every 3 matches.

It's good for them.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roundpeg:

Football is not only about scoring goals, it's about holding the midfield of play.

These midfielders are the players who give the team BALL POSSESSION and create chances for goals.

That's why players like Kante and Wifred Ndidi are popular.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by earnit3: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
oh
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by gbaskiboy: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
temmienewells:

Oni ko, Ola ni grin grin
lolz, na typo error jare
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by rhames(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by keentola(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
pafo:

I'm loojing for this please.
I have it... please check my bio on how to contact me....
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by oyetpel(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2020
adoyi8:
Never follow football fans opinion. Their favourite play is the one that is not playing. Chelsea fans were praying for rudiger to recover from injury because he was their best defender. Now that he is playing he has turn to their worst defender. They will cry for Giroud when Tammy Abraham is playing and cry for another striker when Giroud is playing. Like I said, their favourite player is the one not playing.

Big brains.

You are right.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by highfaculty(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2020
gbaskiboy:
So Mikel Oni is that useful to the club, issorite

� � � �
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2020
keentola:
If you're looking to get books(hard covers or soft copies) at a reduced price.

There are books on History, Politics, Novels, Self-improvement, Philosophy, Psychology, and also Christian Books.
Please do you sell encyclopedias? Even if they are dated?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by bigcasava1(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Roundpeg:
two better legs. Hope u are ok?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Exit Cost Trabzonspor League Title – Turkish Fans by PopeFlatino(m): 3:15am On Jul 23, 2020
grin. u remember the day young boys failed to deliver the Over 2.5 against Servette for away match after playing 1-1 at 55 minutes....if I tell u how much I lost that day eeh.

Young boys do disappoint on Over 2.5 whenever u trust them to do so...
paulolee:

lolz...youngboys de deliver for me because i de always play them over 2.5 but you see that trabzonspor, lazio and barca, both of them they collect bribe from betting sites because them don burst boys ticket tire..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

England Names Its 23-man Squad For Russia 2018 World Cup / Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus / Julius Ssekitoleko: Ugandan Athlete 'Disappears' From Camp In Osaka, Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.