Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,374 members, 7,950,784 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" (2772 Views)

Breaking News . Anambra Billionaire Juju-priest Likely Dead. / Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote]Anambra Secedes From Biafra
By Kreazetofa Odey - June 30,

By Okechukwu Obeta, Awka

Indigenes of Anambra State under the auspices of Anambra Peoples Assembly (APA), yesterday denounced the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, and his struggle for secession.

The Assembly, which declared that Anambra people will participate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state, warned biafra agitators to maintain a distance from the state.
According to a statement signed by its coordinator, Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group noted that the people of Anambra State are law-abiding and will not be dragged along by any individual or group of persons.

“I will assume that there are no men in Igbo land, if we allow a small boy to drag all of us into war against Nigeria through hate speech,” he said.
Okorafor, who noted that being Igbo does not automatically translate to membership of IPOB, said Kanu is not a leader of the Igbos.

”Nnamdi Kanu is making a fool of himself, very soon his paymasters will distance themselves from him. He and his illiterate minions will be dancing alone in the market square naked. Being Igbo does not mean you are an IPOB member, neither does being an IPOB leader makes you the leader of the Igbos,” he stated.

He also described Kanu as a confusionist who suggest ideas capable of destroying lives, while he left his family in United Kingdom.
”Let truth be told. But with due respect to the right thinking and illustrious sons and daughters of Abia State. Let me ask these questions, When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat? Why would the good, wise and hard-working Anambra sons and daughters listen to a guy man who kept his wife and kids in London come here to suggest what is capable of destroying the lives of young Anambra youths. Anambra people should not allow anybody to toy with their future and destiny,” Okorafor added.

According to him; “We agree that self-determination is the right of every person or group in Nigeria, that being said. We hereby declare that Anambra state has distanced self from Biafra struggle. All Biafra activists and agitators are warned to leave Anambra and return to their various states of origin. We are too big to be dragged along by any person or group of persons. Anambra state indigenes and lawful residents will register and participate fully in the forthcoming governorship elections of November 2017 in the state.”

Source: Google

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by donbachi(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Iboman.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Tranquillity360: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Yorobanter at work.

Children of hate from sad waste.

I call them vultures.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by sapientia(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Hahahahahahaha

Faceless group

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Good for the anambra people, the Yoruba intelligent gene is working in them, don't let anyone push you to chaos why he's enjoying in UK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by IamWonderful: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by 989900: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat?

The above has always left me bewildered.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by ThatFairGuy1: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
I saw this. "Small boy" No one take that useless small boy serious again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by missawele(f): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2020
When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man to warrant a confusionist like Nnamdi Kanu to order Anambra people not to vote while his Abia governor is still on seat?

Ndi Anambra are not busy bodies, they are brilliant, diligent and hardworking set of people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Razzness(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Igbo people are the problem of themselves. Selfishness, arrogance, lack of unity and distrust has always hunted their quest. Biafra will fail even b4 it exists.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2020
grin When I first saw the headline I checked the Op and I laughed uncontrollably, just click on the OP's profile and go through his topics and you will understand his mission on Social medias. He's a Fulani media contractor to spreading rumours and propaganda over Biafra issues and their recent panic hence this very poor propaganda is as a result of the recent order by the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB Nnamdi Kanu for every IPOB members and Biafrans in general to seize forthwith any kind of verbal and insolent attacks against the people of Oduduwa and Yorubas, because according to him a concrete agreement has been reached between a high powered delegation from Oduduwa and IPOB leadership. They're afraid of the impending results that may yield against them. No matter what they do now it's very very late. I guarantee you foolanis that if Biafra fails to emerge before 2021, I'll quite Biafra struggle. Take it or leave it, Biafra is here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by PVision2020(m): 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=marriagebyigbo post=91935786][/quote]

News of over 3 years ago that the current governor Obiano is already rounding off his tenure.

It is obvious Yorubas can stay on their own because they are afraid of ruling themselves.

No wonder history rightly put it they invited the white man to rule them because they can't rule themselves..

Any of una carrying biafra news is only afraid of staying on their own....more like unity beggars.

lalasticlala
mynd44
Seun
Dominique

This is a misleading link. The body of the story is totally different from what op posted on nairaland..

Rule 8 violated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Ooni: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2020
I heard our elders were meeting kanu and I thought it was good idea but it seems we have a lot of misguided youths to deal with. How else can one elsexplain this obsession with ibos and their legitimate political aspirations? sometimes I'm pushed to regret being a Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Ruggedniggaone: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
old news
Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by kingzizzy: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
According to a statement signed by its coordinator, Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor, the group noted that the people of Anambra State are law-abiding and will not be dragged along by any individual or group of persons

The problem of Yorubas is that when they try to pretend to be Igbos, they make too many mistakes because they know little or nothing about Igbos or the dynamics of Igbo land

My people, is someone from Anambra likely to be called "Mazi Nnamdi Okorafor"? The chances of that are next to zero. Also, which Igbo man would spell that name as "Okorafor"? Is that not laughable? It is only some who is not Igbo would spell that name that way because he is spelling it the way he hears it, not the way it is actually is.

These people make me laugh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Mylove55(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2020
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I saw this.
"Small boy"
No one take that useless small boy serious again
You foolanis are in for a long dreams. My own Anambra? grin grin grin if you think this can ever be possible even in the dream, just go to any market in Anambra and say "No more Biafra" and see if you will come out alive.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Tranquillity360: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
You foolanis are in for a long dreams. My own Anambra? grin grin grin if you think this can ever be possible even in the dream, just go to any market in Anambra and say "No more Biafra" and see if you will come out alive.
Na die be thatgrin grin

Yoruba and hausafulanis prayer every day is for Igbos to hate Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Ooni:
I heard our elders were meeting kanu and I thought it was good idea but it seems we have a lot of misguided youths to deal with. How else can one elsexplain this obsession with ibos and their legitimate political aspirations? sometimes I'm pushed to regret being a Yoruba.
Even when Nnamdi Kanu was taking question from listeners around the world during his last broadcast, a Yoruba man from Kwara called in and commended him for his resilience, he also professed his total support for Biafra independence. What I'm trying to let you know with every amount of guarantee as one of the principal officers in IPOB is that there's an on going concrete alliance between strong forces from Oduduwa republic and IPOB leadership for the total emancipation of Oduduwa republic and the restoration of Biafra and this will take effect before the end of this year, mark my words. Forget about some misguided youths in your land because as you know, we also have them over here but the good thing is, they are completely irrelevant in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Good for the anambra people, the Yoruba intelligent gene is working in them, don't let anyone push you to chaos why he's enjoying in UK
Why must you mention the Yoruba, we still know you're not a Yoruba but a Fulani terrorist claiming to be Yoruba to see if you can provoke the Igbos against Yorubas. You people came late in this fight because both the Oduduwa and Biafra are all gone for good from your useless and unworkable unity.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Na die be thatgrin grin

Yoruba and hausafulanis prayer every day is for Igbos to hate Biafra.
Please take Note, No more insolent remarks or abuse of any kind against Yorubas , it's an order from the supreme command of IPOB, this is because there's an on going alliance between the two impending Nations to work together as a people against the common parasites (Fulani terrorists)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yorobanter at work.

Children of hate from sad waste.

I call them vultures.
I don't know who you are but if you're for Biafra or IPOB, then any comment like this against the Yorubas are forbidden by IPOB and her leadership, it's an order.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2020
myboy2111:

Ndi Anambra are not busy bodies, they are brilliant, diligent and hardworking set of people
Fulani terrorist spotted.
Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by SonOfEl(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=marriagebyigbo post=91935786][/quote]

Fake news alert!!!!!!

Fake news alert!!!!!!

Fake news alert!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by SonOfEl(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2020
myboy2111:

Impostor..... Your effort in dividing anambra and abia is dead on arrival. You came much too late.

ntooor.....Satan shame into you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Razzness:
Igbo people are the problem of themselves. Selfishness, arrogance, lack of unity and distrust has always hunted their quest. Biafra will fail even b4 it exists.
You should be able to digest sensitive informations as this with a functional sense. How do you think that this junk posted by this Fulani media agent will ever be possible even in the dream? Biafra is closer than you can imagine I assure you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Itohanprefa: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2020
I assure you can scour the whole of Anambra state and not find any family bearing okorafor as surname, Ogbomosho monkeys find another lie and tell us

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Itohanprefa: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
It's now official, Yorubanza Nairalanders are raving lunatics

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2020
ANAMBRA PEOPLES ASSEMBLY (APA) grin

THEY ARE DONE WITH RIPOB, TRIPOB, YOUTHPOB, TRIPOD, IGBO YOUTH GROUP.... it's now APA isn't it obvious IPOB IS HITTING NIGERIA HARD?

THESE GUYS AIN'T NORMAL

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Picture Of Seun Osewa, Nairaland CEO / Sanwo-Olu Buys Roasted Plantain And Groundut On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / The Near Political Suicide Mission Of Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.