Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,055 members, 7,939,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? (237 Views)

Thread For Daily 2+ Odds That NEVER LOSS / 1.20 - 1.50 Odd For Daily Rollover (20 Days) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by GloQ: 11:27am On Jul 21, 2020
Hey guys!
We are doing a research on TV market in Nigeria. Please kindly help fill the questionnaire and give us some of your precious opinions upon TVs!
CLICK here: https://forms.gle/1WeDMbuFNwVEzwJj6
THX!
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Hi, mooojy have first bank finally paid you or reverse it. I wondered how this Friday bonus works.
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by mooojy: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, mooojy have first bank finally paid you or reverse it. I wondered how this Friday bonus works.

Don't know what's wrong with them. Would have been there this morning but I needed to go somewhere first. Was talking to them on twitter yesterday but they said the money has not hit my account but 1xbet is insisting they have sent it. Infact my Transaction history shows completed.Waiting for their last reply this morning before i go to my branch. I'm taking it cool because it's just 2500.
On Friday bonus i explained it explicitly sometimes ago will look for it and mention you.
Meanwhile i sent you a mail since yesterday.
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2020
mooojy:

Don't know what's wrong with them. Would have been there this morning but I needed to go somewhere first. Was talking to them on twitter yesterday but they said the money has not hit my account but 1xbet is insisting they have sent it. Infact my Transaction history shows completed.Waiting for their last reply this morning before i go to my branch. I'm taking it cool because it's just 2500.
On Friday bonus i explained it explicitly sometimes ago will look for it and mention you.
Meanwhile i sent you a mail since yesterday.
This problem you are experiencing with them, I have seen it on a strong online community that may tarnish their image, even 1xbet do reply there for their safety. You may check your mail.
Please use Bank app to check your balance too, maybe it was SMS alert delay.
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by mooojy: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I wondered how this Friday bonus works.

mooojy:

Yes, 3 odds of at least 1.4 odds per game.
3 games should give you that.
Once you win the First bet of that 3 odds, you have won the bonus.
e.g.
Let's say you have a bonus of 1000..
You select 3 games of 1.4: 1.5 and 1.5.
This should give you 3.15. Then stake your 1k bonus on it. If you win, that's 3150.
You don't need to win any other games again because the highest they will credit to your act is still that 1k bonus.
So just look for all these short games, carry option that can quickly cast and stake 1k again from the bonus . Your bonus remains 2150, do the same for the third one and your bonus remain 1150. Once the third one is lost, give them 5 mins or less 1k will be credited to your main account.
You can't get more than the credited bonus no matter how you win.
Hope you dig now.
Goodluck.
Pls just bear.with me till 2moro , I have not forgotten you.
Re: Is TV Useful For Daily Entertainment? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
mooojy:

Pls just bear.with me till 2moro , I have not forgotten you.
Sure, no qualms.

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Premier League Season Will Begin In September / Napoli Agree Initial €60m Fee For Lille's Nigeria Striker Victor Osimhen / Everything You Need To Know About The 2019-20 NBA Season Restart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.