Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,723 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

Presidential Ambition: Kanye Claims Kim Tried To Get Him ‘locked Up’ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Presidential Ambition: Kanye Claims Kim Tried To Get Him ‘locked Up’ (211 Views)

Putin & Kim Jong-Un Drive Russian Aurus Senat Limo (Photo, Video) / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Ambition: Kanye Claims Kim Tried To Get Him ‘locked Up’ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kanye West went on a Twitter rant Monday night, claiming that wife Kim Kardashian West tried to ‘lock me up with a doctor’ following his shocking rally in Charleston, South Carolina, to promote his run for president.

It came as sources said that Kardashian was considering divorcing him if he didn’t drop his campaign after the rapper publicly revealed that the couple had thought about aborting their eldest child, North.

The 43-year-old West took to Twitter with a flurry of tweets and screengrabs that appear to be from his cell phone, several of which he would go on to delete within an hour of posting, according to Dailymail.co.uk

West also demanded his wife Kim and Kardashian ‘momager’ Kris Jenner call him at the Wyoming ranch where he is now staying.

West wrote, ‘Kim tried to bring a doctor to lock me up with a doctor’ and demanded ‘Kriss [sic] and Kim call me now.’

Supporters expressed concern for him on social media after the outburst, but West’s billionaire friend Elon Musk reassured one fan tweeting: ‘We talked about an hour ago. He seems fine’

Late into the evening West also tweeted a promotion for the release of a new album, Donda, due Friday.

He followed up the latter tweet with a screengrab of an apparent text message he sent to Kris Kardashian stating: ‘This Ye. You ready to talk now. Or are you still avoiding my calls.’

Both tweets were later deleted.

He also tweeted ‘If I get locked up like Mandela yall will know why’

In another since-deleted tweet, he wrote: ‘Kriss [sic] don’t play with me you and that calmye are not allowed around my children Ya’ll tried to lock me up’.

Seconds later, he tweeted: ‘Everybody knows the movie get out is about me.’

https://punchng.com/presidential-ambition-kanye-claims-kim-tried-to-get-him-locked-up/

Re: Presidential Ambition: Kanye Claims Kim Tried To Get Him ‘locked Up’ by techmo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin

He isn't the first man the Kardashians would mess up badly and I doubt he would be the last

Atleast his case his madness of a billionaire, he isn't broke like the rest

Re: Presidential Ambition: Kanye Claims Kim Tried To Get Him ‘locked Up’ by Unnerve: 8:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol, this is the person some Nairalanders claimed is a better fit for president than Trump all because of their hate for the latter.

Who the hell doesn't know that Kanye has always had occasional mental breakdowns since he lost his mother.
Dude is broken, but he's rich so people always tend to gloss over his mental health challenges.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Consulate In Houston, United States Closed / U. S Election 2020: 100 Days Left For U.S Election To Kick Start -michelle Obam / Lebanese Exploded Cargo Was Destined For Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.