Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,077 members, 7,922,607 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Shogon Returns With Street Swag! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shogon Returns With Street Swag! (547 Views)

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" / Ex-Footballer Emmanuel Babayaro Returns With Music Video / Omosexy Returns With Second Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shogon Returns With Street Swag! by frijos1: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2011
I hope you guys haven't forgetten in a hurry. The ace-producer/singer/songwriter who worked with Vector back in the day to give you hits like "MOTI", AMERICAN GIRL, GUN SLINGERS ETC. He also has is own hits such as SOLE, LOUD ERR, GBE LOGO SI LAGA and so on which you can google and see here on nl. Shogon is resposnible for so many hit records in naija and have worked with big names like Da Grin, Ajuju, SDC,Vector , Wande Coal, OlusesiĀ  grin etc etc. He went underbround for a while and now he is back again with this new joint he titles "STREET SWAG" now Shogon does what he knows how to do best. His signature style is written all over this. Enjoy Street swag by Shogon.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/HbRt1i0f/SHOGON-street_swagg_rhythm.html
Re: Shogon Returns With Street Swag! by frijos1: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2011
Shogon has returned with a couple of big tunez! grin
Re: Shogon Returns With Street Swag! by omolin: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2011
i'm sorry frijos but this time around you fell my hand grin

(1) (Reply)

My Kind Of Music / Admin Officer / Ricoslim - Dream Ft Samklef (official Video) Ajefilms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.