Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Little Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Jokes (690 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Jokes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
The "Erectus Trouserius" or the "Trouser Snake" is the world's most dangerous sanke.

Colour varies from pink to black.
Its fangless, avarage length is 5-6 inches (although some are said to reach 8 inches, depending on the honesty of its owner).

It appears usually in bedrooms attacking women in the mouth or lower abdominal area.

Its highly venomous spit can cause swelling lasting 9 months!!

Some mutant species are also known to attack men from behind

Trapped in a bank robbery, panic and fear everywhere, the bank robbers look mean and angry, one of them dropped his mask, spots the first person looking up and said
" Did you see my face ?" ,"Just a lllittle bit, ssssorry " goes the man on the floor.
the bank robber goes over and shot him, turns to the man next to the victim and said : " Did you see my face?"
" Me ? no, but my mother-in-law gave you a long hard look !"

wife to husband-" Honey Love, it's my mother's birthday tomorrow, i think she'd like something electric"
husband-" How about a chair ? "
Re: Little Jokes by bright007(f): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
as dry as a desert!
Re: Little Jokes by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
A married couple went to he hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival, the doctor said he had invented a new machine that would transfer a portion of the mother's labour pain to the father.

He asked if they were willing to try it out. They were both very much in favour of it. The doctor set the pain transfer dial to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labour progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and bump it up a notch. The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer. The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he was doing. At this point they decided to try for 50%.

The husband continued to feel quite well. Since it was obviously helping out his wife considerably, the husband encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.

She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home, the mailman was lying dead on their porch
Re: Little Jokes by eldav(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
nice jokes,man.
Re: Little Jokes by bright007(f): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
dry,drier,driest,
Re: Little Jokes by LilyZ(f): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Little Jokes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
@eldav, thanks man

@lilyzz grin grin grin
Re: Little Jokes by oderemo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2011
definately not your calling my man.
lancaster is a nice place though, good vibration there.

(1) (Reply)

Suprise!suprise!suprise! / The Joker's Quest / Who Is Jack S-hit You Ask? (Timeless Classic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.