Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,418 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Power Book Il - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power Book Il (1187 Views)

Power Book II Ghost S02 (episode 6) | TV Series / Power Book II: Ghost - Season 2 Download / Power Book III: Raising Kanan - Season 1 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Book Il by 01pudesseld: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ghost is back !!!
#PowerTV fam, want a first-look at Power Book II: Ghost?
Watch the official teaser now! #PowerBook2 coming this september #PowerNeverEnds
link below ������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1rxabbk4Y

Power Book II: Ghost will pick up just days after the Power finale. The sequel then follows Tariq navigating his new life, in which his desire to shed his father's legacy comes up against the mounting pressure to save his family. As revealed in the teaser, Power Book II: Ghost focuses on Tariq's (Michael Rainey) life in college, which he must complete in order to get his inheritance. Presumably, one of his first missions will be an attempt to get his mom, Tasha (Naturi Naughton), out of prison, where she found herself after trying to frame a guy she was dating for Ghost's murder. 
Truly on his own for the first time in his life, Tariq is forced to split his time between school and hustling to pay for the fame-hungry defense lawyer who is Tasha's only hope of getting out of jail. To boot, U.S. Attorney Cooper Saxe (Shane Johnson) is now determined to prosecute her — in part to settle his old score with the St. Patrick family. Tariq turns to the familiar drug game, entangling himself with a cutthroat family headed by a woman named Monet Stewart Tejada. 
Several cast members have been announced. Mary J. Blige stars the cutthroat crime family boss Monet Stewart Tejada. She's a street-smart, Queens-based businesswoman who rules her terrain with an iron fist. An early look revealed to Entertainment Weekly showed Monet as a sharp-dressed type, seen below speaking with her daughter Diana (LaToya Tonodeo). 

Also on board is Method Man (Clifford Smith) who's playing a serious, hard-driving defense attorney named Davis Maclean who Tariq hires to keep Tasha out of prison. His shaky past may make his work complicated. He is, according to Kemp, brilliant, ethically challenged, and addicted to winning despite being embedded in a world rife with drugs and murder. 
Other cast members include Daniel Bellomy as Ezekiel "Zeke" Cross, Paige Hurd as Lauren, Melanie Liburd as Caridad "Carrie" Milgram, and Justin McManus as Jabari Reynolds. 
We'll see familiar faces. Shane Johnson continues his role as investigator Saxe, while Quincy Tyler Bernstine continues playing the fierce attorney Tameika Robinson. Gianni Paolo stars as Tariq's roommate Brayden, and Alix Lapri continues her role as Tariq's girlfriend Effie. She seemed to disappear after tattling on Tariq for selling drugs, but Kemp says we should expect to see her again. 
New characters offer a slight clue about the story. Woody McClain stars as Cane Tejada; Lovell Adams-Gray is playing Dru Tejada; and as mentioned above, LaToya Tonedeo plays Diana Tejada. Since Diana is Monet's daughter (Blige) and presumably shares the same last name as her mother, that could mean that Cane and Dru are also Monet's children, suggesting Monet could be the head of a family syndicate.

Re: Power Book Il by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
I watched power because of Ghost and now that Ghost is dead, and im sure most watched it because of Ghost too, this is gonna be trash with Ghost out of the scene, I have never been a fan of Tariq sad sad
Re: Power Book Il by 01pudesseld: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Vade1:
I watched power because of Ghost and now that Ghost is dead, and im sure most watched it because of Ghost too, this is gonna be trash with Ghost out of the scene, I have never been a fan of Tariq sad sad

I understand how u feel bout Ghost, but i was never a fan. I’m #TeamTommy.
Bout the new show as trash, i will only say, time will tell.

Note: Not everyone is a fan of Ghost, bro!!!
Re: Power Book Il by Aguemma(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tariq is so annoying.
Re: Power Book Il by 01pudesseld: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Series At Small Size? / Who Still Remembers This Old Movie Of 1998? / watch prison break on utube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.