Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,103 members, 7,896,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! (922 Views)

Samsung Mini Laptops N220 Plus & N145 Plus / Dell Latitude 2120 Mini Laptop. / Clean Perfectly Zinox Mini Laptop For Cheap Sale In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by TypicallyBrunt(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
slimanyd:

No bro. I already sold it out yesterday to someone else . Just these morning , the guy started bombarding with calls. Was just very mad at myself for falling into Such mess. Now , The new buyer has also detected such network anomalies. When am at work , There won't be network , When am at home, same thing , On my way home from work , Network keeps fluctuating ,Yesterday, when I was on my way to give it out to another buyer, When I got to Ventura area ,Network went off, On getting to U.I , Network came back. Which kind phone be that. Imagine. I noticed whenever ure near any network Mast , Network is good but once u move away from that area , The phone enters into emergency . This guy actually knew all this about the phone shut decided to play a fast one on me . But perhaps ,you need the contact of the person I sold it to, Am willing to drop it for you. Its a pity the guy would start thinking on how to dispose the phone again as well. Just within 24 hrs. Imagine the mess I found myself.
So in essence you have just done to another person the same injustice you're here crying had been metted out to you?
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
TypicallyBrunt:

So in essence you have just done to another person the same injustice you're here crying had been metted out to you?

I already called him and told him if he wanna return it ,am willing to give him back his money sef. I had to pick his calls after he kept disturbing me. I opened up , Am not such a calllous animal like olamoses who I asked to come over to collect his phone back and started changing language and forming excuses . So, be has deicided to take the phone to an engineer tomorrow and he promised to get back in touch with me tomorrow.
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by olamoses75(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
slimanyd:

I already called him and told him if he wanna return it ,am willing to give him back his money sef. I had to pick his calls after he kept disturbing me. I opened up , Am not such a calllous animal like olamoses who I asked to come over to collect his phone back and started changing language and forming excuses . So, be has deicided to take the phone to an engineer tomorrow and he promised to get back in touch with me tomorrow.
I asked for the guy's number from u on WhatsApp to ascertain if it's the same phone I sold to u but u didn't reply and u still came here and says rubbish. Continue with your prank
Re: Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale SOLD!!! by slimanyd: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
olamoses75:
I asked for the guy's number from u on WhatsApp to ascertain if it's the same phone I sold to u but u didn't reply and u still came here and says rubbish. Continue with your prank

Instead of you to own up to your mistake and call for restitution , You decided to wanna play a victims game. Now that i have sent you the voice record of the guy's complain and his phone number . I await your next decision now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lenovo T420 For Sale. / I Need A Good Isp For My Cafe / Ipod For Sale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.