Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure (917 Views)

Neo Akpofure Treats Girlfriend, Vee To A Boat Cruise On Her 25th Birthday / Neo Akpofure In Ghana; Travels Out Of Nigeria For The First Time / BBNaija's Vee Needs A Husband: Morris Chestnut Vs Neo Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure by Valerie11: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Neo Akpofure has recently made a rather shocking revelation about how he was birthed into the world.

According to the 26-year-old, during the get-to-know each other session in the house, his mother was driving when she purportedly started having contractions and eventually gave birth to him right there in the car.

His revelation shocked virtually all of the other housemates as they pondered about the possibility of the situation. Neo however went on to project his mother as a strong woman as he went on telling his colleagues about himself.

Emuobonuvie “Neo” Akpofure popularly referred to as Neo, is a ride-hailing app driver and a Delta State native. Although he describes himself as fun, tolerant, loving and smart, he won’t hesitate to be Indaboski Bahose when it comes to issues concerning bullying and inequality

Neo has earlier revealed that he’s always remained grateful, knowing that God is greater than my ups and downs. Since I no spoil person own, nobody fit spoil my own.

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/my-mom-gave-birth-to-me-in-a-car-while-driving-neo-akpofure/

Re: My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure by chukwuibuipob: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool hi
Re: My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure by SamuelLoch: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dude talks way too much, and when you do, we assume you're feeding us with excesses and lies.

I'm enjoying this Big Brother Naija sha
Re: My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure by dapsoneh: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
The guy will soon be evicted he talks too much and he's trying so bad to impress
Re: My Mom Gave Birth To Me In A Car While Driving – Neo Akpofure by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2020
That guy dey lie and the worst of it all the lie sounds stupid

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Veteran Nollywood Actress, Chinyere Wilfred, Loses Mum (video, Photos) / Akon To Build $6 Billion Wakanda Inspired City In Senegal / If You're Insulting Your Parents Because Of Ferrari, They Deserve It - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.