Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. (528 Views)

Ikwerres Deny Ancestral Affiliation With South-East / Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / History Of Anioma Most Especially Ndokwa Shows They Are Not Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. by Admissionclass: 3:42am On Jul 22, 2020
I saw a post by one etche man telling us he is igbo and same as Ikwerres , I saw how many likes he got and I felt bad.

Ndiigbo I have a question for you.... angry

What's is so special about Ikwerres?
Is it that they have a huge landmass?is it because they of everlasting oil? Will they give us access to the sea ?Ask yourself what has their oil done for Nigeria?
Any attempt to include Ikwerre In igboland will spell disaster in the future do you know why?
70 percent of Niger delta would be submerged in 50 years time sea level is rapidly rising do your research if you think am lying ,this means we would be spending billions of dollars on land reclamation.

Brotherhood no be by force..our case don turn North and South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. by dignity33: 4:36am On Jul 22, 2020
Admissionclass:
I saw a post by one etche man telling us he is igbo and same as Ikwerres , I saw how many likes he got and I felt bad.

Is it that they have a huge landmass?is it because they of everlasting oil? Will they give us access to the sea ?Ask yourself what has their oil done for Nigeria?
Any attempt to include Ikwerre In igboland will spell disaster in the future do you know why?
70 percent of Niger delta would be submerged in 50 years time sea level is rapidly rising do your research if you think am lying ,this means we would be spending billions of dollars on land reclamation.

Ikweres are igbo. If you can define the meaning of Ikweres in Igbo the same with Ikweres then you will know that ikweres are Igbos tribe. ikweres may have different dialect just like Nsuka and mbaise man or Abakilaki and Aguleri man that didn't make them not Igbos. claiming that 70% of Niger delta will submerge in 50yrs to come does not change the fact, though I know you are not even an Igbo man but just one of those who masquerading as igbo to create division in Nairaland.
Re: Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. by morpheus24: 4:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Admissionclass:

Brotherhood no be by force but blood no dey lie.

If you like chnage your name to Osibanjo, na Igbo people una be.

Straight to the DNA lab my friend.
Re: Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. by Ikinternational: 5:00am On Jul 22, 2020
The amount of spokespeople on nairaland eh
It's like the job pays a secret stipend

I want to join o. Please somebody hook me up
Re: Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. by onward4life(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Igbos are not Igbos sef

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Osun: Ruling House Declares Tablic Brother, 4 Others As Ritualist / Juju/spiritual Work Against Me / Nigerians Troop To IG Account Of Alleged New Wife Of Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.