Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,960 members, 7,966,548 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:06 PM

20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job (17282 Views)

10 Perfect Things To Talk About With Your Partner To Get Closer To Him Forever, / 5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Advice, Tips & Strategies To Help You Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by grammarian247(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Abalado(f): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
How many of this stages does our stupid ,thief leaders went through,,,my brother seek the grace of God and mercy...many people practiced what ure saying it doesn't work for them,

2 Likes

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by dimexy247(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Nawa for you, you no dey reply chat again.
wumi2017:
Tor
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by money121(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Ipromote: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Na wa

Need more sales? Try Social media marketing to reach more customers. See my signature for contact
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Achizzy7: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Just know sum1 that knows sum1.....

forget all dis write up my broda !!
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Webmannigeria: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2020
The truth is that the demands from those recruiting has changed since this pandemic kicked in.......Now does it make sense if you're going to spend a whole month running around every day or even working from home but over monitored or tasked just to earn N100K or even less at the end of the month?

I'm just asking i know some people earn way better from 350K and above with less stress on their job and space to do other things, but those ones that will milk all your blood and take all your time for peanuts are not WORTH IT.

So it's better to polish what you have, get jobs, delivered them well and get referrals from your good clients and BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO ALONG THE WAY......

With that the money might not be HUGE at first , but you will have space to keep improving yourself, time for family and you will keep growing....

1 Like

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by RuddyFusion(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Seun4FastLoans(f): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Great advice

I am here to let you know what I do. Check my signature
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by ChiefZaddy: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2020
AVAILABLE. Call now!

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by professore(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Dilianne(f): 9:52am On Jul 22, 2020
If you are a graduate and looking for a great job, then this is a great opportunity for you!

We would train you for four months and then place you in a company that fits your skills and talents.

Our website is https://workreadyng.org/ and for more information contact me https:///+2348109873735 saying “I’m work Ready”

Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Kamalx123(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you passionate about selling real estate?
Our Client, A leading Real Estate Investment Company in Lagos is looking for high value driven candidates to join their Sales Team as Sales Executives.
The role will involve being trained on the job to become Professional Real Estate Sales Agents.

Apply though this link https://forms.gle/n77y1Pv2bHnV2QPz9 .
Priority Areas: Abule-egba, Surulere, Lagos Island and Abuja
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Uzoma360: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2020
In main time you can learn some skills to earn some money on the side. Like this one

*FREE TRAINING*��

*LEARN HOW TO CREATE TEXT ANIMATION ADS and Make Money or Use For Your Own Business*���
Trust me All you need is your Smart phone.

Send me a WhatsApp message to join 08064158087

Subsequently i will be teaching you how to make
*Cartoon Animation ,3D whiteboard Animation,3D explainer videos* all with your smart phone.. Interesting right���
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by BigBizzy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Just one call from one senior man and this post becomes irrelevant
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by dannyblings(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice article.....
Always connect with people, friends and family...hang out with friends so they can tell you the next available huzzle...
Don't isolate yourself because you are broke or because you don't have a job.....nope! just hang out...drink some beer with friends...alot of shit goes on in beer parlour apart from the drinking and getting high...na that place we niggarrrz for dey disclose our secret and tell each other the next available huzzle

Always hang out with friends...I was surprised yesterday one of my nigggar called to request for my full name so he can forward it for me to participate in Spo( supervisory presiding officer) duty during this Edo election

Baba make Dem forward my name too na.
I be private skl teacher no pay since March. Help a brother
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by ifiokbenzy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
I no wan dream job again so that I'll not wake up to unemployment.
Na reality( huzzle) sure pass.
Anyway your info make sense
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by wumi2017(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
dimexy247:
Nawa for you, you no dey reply chat again.
haa,,I'm sorry I didn't see ur messages sir
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Giftymane(f): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice article.....
Always connect with people, friends and family...hang out with friends so they can tell you the next available huzzle...
Don't isolate yourself because you are broke or because you don't have a job.....nope! just hang out...drink some beer with friends...alot of shit goes on in beer parlour apart from the drinking and getting high...na that place we niggarrrz for dey disclose our secret and tell each other the next available huzzle

Always hang out with friends...I was surprised yesterday one of my nigggar called to request for my full name so he can forward it for me to participate in Spo( supervisory presiding officer) duty during this Edo election
abeg make them holla @ me if them still get slot for INEC work o
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by phranklyn92(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
*Yawns*
Self employment is the best in this joke of a country.
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by Ifysams: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
I can design any kind of logo..
Call for your professional graphic design works
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Am tired of all this dream jobs. I want only real life job(street huzzle). Am tired off waking again to unemployment.
Real jobs...not dream jobs. Those Wey get real jobs get two heads
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by dimexy247(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is well, how have you been coping since this lock down?
wumi2017:
haa,,I'm sorry I didn't see ur messages sir
Re: 20 Tips That Will Get You Closer To Your Dream Job by wumi2017(f): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
dimexy247:
It is well, how have you been coping since this lock down?
Tor we Sha thank God..when there's life, there's hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Internal Recruitment In NNPC / General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (26 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.