Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,605 members, 7,937,717 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship (841 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
I met this last month in a cab , I assumed that a guy saw her off , so after little discussion I collected her number . each time i call her she will be behaving like someone who's not interested , so I texted that of she's not interested there's not point giving me her number ... last weeks weeks she invited me at work place she's learning fashion & designing although I was traveling through that way I had to stop by..

Last week she demanded for airtime I sent her... she didn't even call me for once , always flashing .. I no reason that one ... so I started asking her out so can we can see and spend some time together to know each other more . she keep giving me excuse so I had to tell her that I'm not inviting her to my house...

On Monday , she said that she needed something From me money for her hair I asked her how much she said 3K ... she's expecting to come to her place of which I disagreed . she stays with her parents ..

Girls self my question is before I met her ,she has other boyfriend's .. most times we guys aren't interested in sex but na Dem dey cause am . when you think say she wan use your head ..

you're afraid of coming to my house but you need my money...

This day's na Fake Love everywhere....If your money never Involve Serious Friendship Never start oooo....

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by flyingpig: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Bro as they carelessly demand money, na so we carelessly demand sex. The fact that you can spend 3k or more and still not get sex, makes it a game. Be wise in your mathematics. Boy and girl matter is a game, not even give me I give you, cause you fit give finish she go chop you run.

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by ibkonekt(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2020
women will always use simps, some group of men know how to handle money hungry sluts
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by DonBenny77(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Don't be a simp bro, this your post no necessary
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2020
DonBenny77:
Don't be a simp bro, this your post no necessary
Bro my post is necessary that's why we are here other guys experience can help me alot...
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
flyingpig:
Bro as they carelessly demand money, na so we carelessly demand sex. The fact that you can spend 3k or more and still not get sex, makes it a game. Be wise in your mathematics. Boy and girl matter is a game, not even give me I give you, cause you fit give finish she go chop you run.

Don't mind them.. a good girl don't demand anyhow in a fresh friendship like this at least she could have wait when we meet I'm the one that suppose to tell her babe you need to make your hair...

small time she go begin demand clothes and Phone money girls hmmmm �

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by maximusprime2000: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2020
u cant date a broke girl without giving her money. except if she is not in any relationship. but if she is in a relationship sorry u are just another ATM. the "i can't date a broke guy" geng.grin its good u r not thinkin with your dickson
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by DaddyRochie1642: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
As long as you sent Airtime to her First, by that Act alone you were Inviting another BILLING, so she saw her chance and forwarded you another Bill grin grin

You invite her, she'll give Excuse,..are you BLIND?? .. Can't you See That She's not Interested In you,... A girl that's Interested in you will do everything and make out time to see you no matter her Schedule.

Besides, that girl might be my girlfriend so I suggest you give her the money she requested for so that she can do her hair and look really good and attractive for me grin grin

Oga to Slap You Just dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by ehmmy11(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
grin If you for one minute think she don't know what she is doing then you no get sense ..she has a main guy already and just want to see how much you can drop b4 you get sense

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by maximusprime2000: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
As long as you sent Airtime to her First, by that Act alone you were Inviting another BILLING, so she saw her chance and forwarded you another Bill grin grin

You invite her, she'll give Excuse,..are you BLIND?? .. Can't you See That She's not Interested In you,... A girl that's Interested in you will do everything and make out time to see you no matter her Schedule.

Besides, that girl might be my girlfriend so I suggest you give her the money she requested for so that she can do her hair and look really good and attractive for me grin grin

Oil dey ur head .. nairaland guys are wiser now o. sending money in the first place is alway a wrong move. girls are not logical in their reasoning and emotionally selfish.
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by baiaon(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2020
benhope222:
I met this last month in a cab , I assumed that a guy saw her off , so after little discussion I collected her number . each time i call her she will be behaving like someone who's not interested , so I texted that of she's not interested there's not point giving me her number ... last weeks weeks she invited me at work place she's learning fashion & designing although I was traveling through that way I had to stop by..

Last week she demanded for airtime I sent her... she didn't even call me for once , always flashing .. I no reason that one ... so I started asking her out so can we can see and spend some time together to know each other more . she keep giving me excuse so I had to tell her that I'm not inviting her to my house...

On Monday , she said that she needed something From me money for her hair I asked her how much she said 3K ... she's expecting to come to her place of which I disagreed . she stays with her parents ..

Girls self my question is before I met her ,she has other boyfriend's .. most times we guys aren't interested in sex but na Dem dey cause am . when you think say she wan use your head ..

you're afraid of coming to my house but you need my money...

This day's na Fake Love everywhere....If your money never Involve Serious Friendship Never start oooo....
@Emboldened
That was a huge mistake.
You should have ended your correspondence with her right there and not sent the airtime.
You are a man.Women are supposed to bend to your frame.Unfortunately for you,you kow-towed to her frame by sending the airtime.Thereby,displaying your weak frame and lack of confidence

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by maximusprime2000: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:
grin If you for one minute think she don't know what she is doing then you no get sense ..she has a main guy already and just want to see how much you can drop b4 you get sense

Must she use him, am not interested is not difficult for her to say na. why doing hard-to-get to scam the OP. hunger virus is her issue. the OP is redpilled enough to know she is just a leech grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

I just dey laugh Sha , you're funny ooo.
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

You talk like you're high..
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Must she use him, am not interested is not difficult for her to say na. why doing hard-to-get to scam the OP. hunger virus is her issue. the OP is redpilled enough to know she is just a leech grin
you're on point bro . as a business guy like me I use my head no girl wey fit hold my mumu button .. it's more better I run tinz with a Runz Girl...

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by maximusprime2000: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2020
benhope222:

you're on point bro . as a business guy like me I use my head no girl wey fit hold my mumu button .. it's more better I run tinz with a Runz Girl...
grin
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by ehmmy11(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2020
maximusprime2000:

grin don't let feminist catch you o... Op showed good awareness Sha ...Wat of guys that lose themselves getting attention from fine girls ..she go still catch one last last
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by maximusprime2000: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
ehmmy11:

grin don't let feminist catch you o... Op showed good awareness Sha ...Wat of guys that lose themselves getting attention from fine girls ..she go still catch one last last
lol am not a redpill crusader but i av my own game of turning the table on feminist o, and wema end it up inside her local government if she get lucky. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by ehmmy11(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
maximusprime2000:

lol am not a redpill crusader but i av my own game of turning the table on feminist o, and wema end it up inside her local government if she got lucky. grin
grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Entitlement Mentality No money No serious Friendship by benhope222: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
My Guys I'm setting up a format to invite her to my house next thing na story ooo. if not like that nothing for her ... Since aside their honeypot nothing else to offer....

after the first day I met her I saw her with one guy seeing her off . I pretended and still go ahead and collected her number.. I know say na the guy house she is coming from that very day . my own no go get K Leg .. once I chop her she go dey Loyal...

Na Business deal If you come give me , I'll settle according to your performance... This 2020 hard no Jonzing eye for eye , tooth for tooth....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Impotence / Help Me Judge!! / Married But Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.