Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? (463 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' / Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Chuksjohnleo24: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't know whether I will make it to unizik medicine with 271 UTME score. what are my chances should I change to another school?
Please help a brother.
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by mdan(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:
I don't know whether I will make it to unizik medicine with 271 UTME score. what are my chances should I change to another school?
Please help a brother.

Do the arithmetics bro.
Medicine is currently 310.5. even with 80% in post ume added to your 271, what's your fate ?
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Chuksjohnleo24: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
mdan:

Do the arithmetics bro.
Medicine is currently 310.5. even with 80% in post ume added to your 271, what's your fate ?
What should I do?
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by mdan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:

What should I do?
First, pray they conduct they Conduct Post ume this year.
Then you calculate the possible figure you need to score to get admitted. I guess you can do that
Re: Can I Study In UNIZIK With This JAMB Score? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigga change the course or better still school

Unizik go change ur destiny bro

(1) (Reply)

NANS Commends Engr. Seyi Makinde Over Distribution Of Palliatives To Students In / IPPIS: Poly Workers Issue 21-day Ultimatum, Threaten Strike / Where Do I Undergo A Course In Nursing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.