Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,610 members, 7,934,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

“once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri (456 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by Glamoury990: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Popular Nigerian Author and Lawyer, Reno Omokri has once again shared his marriage nuggets with regard to how a man should perceive his wife after tying the knot.

Taking to his official Twitter account, the political critic said, once a woman gets married to a man, they both become equal.

Writing further, Omokri said that while the man is the head of his home, it does not make his wife a subject neither does it mean that she is lower than him.

his tweet reads;

“Dear men, Once you marry a woman, she becomes your equal, not your subject. You are the head. But that does not make her lower than you. It just means that you, as husband, are the first between equals. Your wife belongs beside you, not behind you.”

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/once-you-marry-a-woman-she-becomes-your-equal-not-your-subject-reno-omokri/

Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by Righteousness89(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
I Totally Concur
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by WandaMaximoff: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Tell them o. The ones that quote Ephesians 5:22-24 but will keep mute about Ephesians 5: 25-33.

Make I come dey go.
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by Hintona(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is for those misogynistic pigs on nairaland.
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hintona:
This is for those misogynistic pigs on nairaland.

Are u calling men pigs??

That's not cool.

Pls reply ur pm
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by LabuleofNigeria: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Let him continue spewing rubbish and decieve you till you'all lost your marriage on the cause of claiming equals.

Two Captains dont run a ship, it will either collapse or fail.
The Bible says "Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord."-Ephesians 5:22

You cannot be Subject or Submissive to someone who isnt you head, guidian and husband. This is what we call a family.
A family consist of Husband, wife and possibly their children, not two poeple running PARTNERSHIP

If you are looking for your PARTNER, go back to your school hostel and get a roomate.
Recieve sense ! (Stwpid Reno is only building his relevance and political ambition just like one MR. COMMON-SENSE did)

Nonesense !

1 Like

Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by LabuleofNigeria: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
“Dear men, Once you marry a woman, she becomes your equal, not your subject. You are the head. But that does not make her lower than you. It just means that you, as husband, are the first between equals. Your wife belongs beside you, not behind you.”

Wait a min first !

Who is Reno Omonikiri to utter this gibberish as he wishes to the public, while you all lazy lot accepts and dance to his show of brain hermorhage ?
This shows how cluelessly lazy some ladies can be in reasoning. They assimilate and swallow every words, advice, utterances and foolishness they see on public forum/SM without any thinking, especially from those with questionale fame.

Whereas, most of same lot dissobeys their fathers & mothers at home. wasted lot!

If Hushpuppy self had opened mouth to tell you not to date legit men back then. I know many of you will concour without having your own assessement all because he has rubbish fame.
Some ladies are indeed brain-drained
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by jcross19: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Glamoury990:
Popular Nigerian Author and Lawyer, Reno Omokri has once again shared his marriage nuggets with regard to how a man should perceive his wife after tying the knot.

Taking to his official Twitter account, the political critic said, once a woman gets married to a man, they both become equal.

Writing further, Omokri said that while the man is the head of his home, it does not make his wife a subject neither does it mean that she is lower than him.

his tweet reads;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/once-you-marry-a-woman-she-becomes-your-equal-not-your-subject-reno-omokri/
This man is just another freeze , omokri is just a fool because from book genesis 2:1-18 God called woman help mate not equal sir!!!. I have never seen two presidents in a country or two captains in a ship Mr omokri you are confusionist.
Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by MrSensor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
He looks gayish. No wonder. Look at his huge nose

1 Like

Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by LabuleofNigeria: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
I dont even blame this cow called Omonkiri, I am more suprised at the mentally lazy miscreants who are shouting "Tell dem o" "Tell dem o"
No single iota of reasoning.

Two years later, youll find their topics of failed home on NL frontpage grin

1 Like

Re: “once You Marry A Woman, She Becomes Your Equal, Not Your Subject” – Reno Omokri by LabuleofNigeria: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
& for those calling men Pigs,
Abeg, Which breed of Pig is your father?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Now Collect $15,000 For A Verse- Rapper Yung6ix Boasts (video) / Bbnaija: Erica Cries For Not Picking Laycon As The Deputy Hoh(video) / OAP Oluwatoyin Oki Refutes Claims Of Being Alaafin Of Oyo’s New Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.