Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,914 members, 7,966,397 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (73654 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

You don't gerrit, do you?

You prolly just want to have the last word.

Gentle reminder - Tinubu is Ngige's boss/leader, picz don't lie.

Oooh! Is that the point you've been fighting to make since fortnight ago?

Kindly revisit the video, and know if he's the Boss you're ascribing to him. In Ngige words "I was governor as your mentor (referring to Bola) at the same time, he was a Senator, I was. I'm a two time Minister, he isn't.

I know you don't understand the difference between political endorsement during campaign, doesn't qualify anybody as Godfather. It's called support.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

Keep deceiving yourself, how many Yoruba even sell this Agbo in Yoruba Land.

So you want to compare this to how you invade all South West states with Wheel Barrows? grin
I thought Yoruba people are not in the SE?, I'm just showing you don't be aggressive pls

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
[[s]quote author=PureFace1 post=92011605]

You are busy buying up the place but Yoruba still own all the Real Estates in Lagos.

I won't blame you lol, Land is your Gods in South East that you even kill each others over.

How many of you even own properties in Lagos? When majority of you are Gala sellers and wheel Barrows pushers bragging about phantom lands.

How as Igbo that own Properties in Lagos stop you from killing each other over erosion ravaged lands in Anambra? The Joke is on you Nyamirin.

[/quote][/s]
Chest beating sophisticated moronns
Show us where Afonjas live in lagos and where ibos live in Lagos,
Compare the two,
Afonjas live mostly in slums abule. Ibos live in estates and mansions ,,
U better migrate back to afonja land in ogbomoso. ,
Original owners of lagos remains the binis

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Masterkernel1:

Kindly revisit the video, and know if he's the Boss you're ascribing to him. In Ngige words "I was governor as your mentor (referring to Bola) at the same time, he was a Senator, I was. I'm a two time Minister, he isn't.

I know you don't understand the difference between political endorsement during campaign, doesn't qualify anybody as Godfather. It's called support.
[/s]

SMH
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Pics don't lie - deal with it. grin

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Levels1:

Bi baba ofo re se lu abi beeko?
Omo radarada.
Oloriburuko omo .
Oni se rere laiye no, Amin.

Bí ewúrẹ́ bá b'ojú w'ẹhin, a f'epe f'elepe
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by nickxtra(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2020
yassinattah:

what he is indirectly depicting is that He's junior shouldn't undermine him because he is in front of you where as Tinubu is at home watching.
he is not directly taking a jab at Tinubu.
But must he drag Tinubu into a matter between him and Faleke?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by adewad13(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
"You Are A Small Boy" - Sen. Ngige bombs Hon Faleke!

"You're a small boy. I'm your mentor's mate. if you yab me, I yab you back 10 times. I am a Lagos boy o. You grew in mushin, I live in VI. tah!!!! Look at a Mushin boy talking to a vI boy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGupHmbSX84

https://igberetvnews.com/1358987/small-boy-sen-ngige-bombs-hon-faleke-video/

LOBATAN.....
KO'Sọ́rò
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ABBkelvin(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2020
nickxtra:
Values are not forever. You reign today, another take over tomorrow. If na lie, ask cowbell milk or you ask Mr. Biggs
Dope comment wink

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by naturallysimple(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
I've never seen that post about politics that no one from that region won't mention Tinubu.
Tinubu has always been their nightmare.

"Avoid popularity if you wanna have peace"

Modified'
It's an UTMOST disrespect from Ngige to equal himself with Tinubu, Tinubu is his leader. Pictures don't lie #LeaderOfLeaders

I SWEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by j1mmy: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Yebosola(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:

See this one, kí ni ọmọlúwàbí nípa Tinubu

U are not Omoluabi, u can't know the meaning of ABAYAKU
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2020
joeluv:
Shame Dey catch for for this Ngige. Talking like a ghetto rat. I am a VI boy ... smh... what makes someone that stays in vI better than someone staying in Mushin This was painful to watch and as a people we need to stop all this classism in Nigeria. It’s terrible.
U need to watch more senate session videos, they do talk, yab and thriw jokes at times,,
Have u seen senator dinos performance before?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Komu1048(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2020
proeast:

You are just jumping from pillar to post, making ilogical assertions. As long as Nigeria remains one country, Igbos have as much right as any other Nigerian in Lagos.

We don't need to write to the UN when we are busy buying up the place and sending you guys to Ogun state. Was it not your brothers that were shamelessly crying on national television on how Igbos have left them homeless? Grown ass lazy men coming on national television to cry and beg Tinubu their god to save them from Igbos shocked Anyone who saw that show of shame will think that Igbos are using guns to displace them whereas it was our money that we used in buying the lands from them, only for them to waste it on useless owambe and start crying grin

Aside the bullion van rogue and his bands of criminals who are milking Lagos dry, how has being a Yoruba helped you in Lagos? So doing agbero and omonile, and living under the bridge while constituting nuisance makes you a master while Igbos that are buying lands and building mansions are the slaves? Lol, you can continue consoling yourselves if that's what makes you to sleep at night.

That’s what you people are known for, every tribe in this world to an Ibo man are lazy. So ibo constitutes to 90% of top fifty richest men in Nigeria or do other tribe beg to stay with ibo for the day to day living. Wherever you guys go once you take to your drug business, kidnapping, sex trade, arm robbery etc. then u start living a flamboyant life hence others are lazy nwatago. And people dish threat to u people u will be shouting xenophobia all around. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Lagos boy indeed ! These Igbo people and their shameless obsession with Lagos. A whole ex- Governor of Anambra shamelessly addressing himself as " a Lagos boy" ! The obsession is real man ! You can take them out of the village but you can never take the village out of them.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Lagos boy indeed ! These Igbo people and their shameless obsession with Lagos. A whole ex- Governor of Anambra shamelessly addressing himself as " a Lagos boy" ! The obsession is real man ! You can take them out of the village but you can never take the village out of them.

Lol cheesy Shameful and funny. They love Yoruba land so much so their love for Àmala+Ewedú cannot be overemphasized. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by hammer8: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Where were you, your father, your ancestors and your entire generations when Tinubu was helping this same Ngige?
Or is it Igbos that made Ngige Minister?

nairavsdollars:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu endorsing Chris Ngige as ACN governorship candidate in Anambra governorship election in February 2010. Ngige came third
Seated is then Lagos governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, now Works&Housing Minister

SO TINUBU DID NOT MAKE NGIGE GOVERNOR THEN?

ANAMBRA NO BE LAGOS Ooo
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Simbrixton(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Masterkernel1:

how many people has ngige mentored to the level of faleke? How many mouth him get for zoogeria abegi
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Onlinesmart: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Lagos is their London. grin
They would deny it when we already know they are doing all they could to claim Lagos but they've failed. One mumu even said they've bought 50% of Lagos, can you just imagine such folly? Even the ọjọ local government they tend to have littered all over, they haven't bought 50% let alone other 19 local government of Lagos State.

They hate as Lagos belongs to Yorùbá. They know Lagos alone can feed the whole of Nigeria and still left with plenty change. Lagos has began to develop before their ancestors ever dreamt of wearing clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by richie240: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Sheggy13:
This only shows the level of disdain and hate Ngige has for Tinubu.
To think again that they are in d same party o.
A national party leader (BAT) at that.

What spewed from his mouth is just d excess of what is already in his mind.
If a fellow (Igbo) APC member like him can't hide his disdain for his political leader, what do u expect sm1 from PDP to do?

EastGold:
Even though I am a Yoruba, my joy in that video is the subtle yap he took at Tinubu.

The guy has lost his value.
Wehdun sah!
I can n assure u DT over 90% of d (230+) likes DT u got are from d well known Yoruba haters. You (as a 'Yoruba' person) may personally dislike BAT for genuine reasons, but best be known to u DT, those that cheer u on as u 'slaughter' ur own leader are jealously protecting theirs even for worse reasons

You think they don't know their own are also culpable for d same reason u detest BAT?
Of course, they do, but they will gladly support u with petrol and matches to set your ablaze whist they jealously protect theirs.

U can create a thread and make a corrupt igboman as ur topic and watch d same ppl giving u likes and shares descend heavily on you

The events of 1966 ethnic coup shd've opened our eyes by now, where they gladly joined hands in killing the political and military officers of the west, north and Midwest whilst they protected all theirs from harm.
They are still doing d exact same thing till today.

A true son of his father will NEVER join his fathers enemies in ridiculing his father. Kò jó láíláí

We Yoruba's, we go get sense one day!
cool
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
how many people has ngige mentored to the level of faleke? How many mouth him get for zoogeria abegi

Please I'm not a fan of Ngige, but I know that Ngige was a top-notch doctor treating the likes of Obasanjo back in the day.

Outside political jobbing, who's Faleke?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by johnmartus(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Look at the laziness Nigeria youths giggle about something that not funny. They accused someone of stolen public funds instead to descend on them they were laughing.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by richie240: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
leaculpa:
Ngige is trying to use his age to intimidate the panel.

The question Nigerians want to know is: What happened to NSITF money? Nobody cares about ur age!!!!!! Answer the question Mr minister.

Oshiomole had several disagreements with ngige because of his corruption as labour minister. He carried it to NSITF. As usual with criminal naija politicians, when they get cornered they go tribal so they can get support.
U already know d 4_1_1.
Now, he has, to an extent diverted attention. He made it seem like "tinubu/Yoruba via faleke is intimidating an Igbo bloda", and its already gaining traction towards d desired end!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by richie240: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
EastGold:
Ọmọ Ondo ni mí.

Shey Tinubu ni baba ẹ ni
Eyahhhhh..... mo dakunrín. (Ondo ni mo so yen o)
Omo Abia tabi anambara melo lorí tóñ dá yèyé bàbáa won sílè bíwo se ñse yìí?
Ìbéèrè ni o.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Supan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
BigIyanga:

Now it has turned to his tribe.. even though his kinsmen dont embrace his political affiliation?? He’s an APC minister clashing with a fellow APC member??

Dont't mind them.

One thing I have noticed about yorubas is that no matter how civilized or educated they are, you can't totally eradicate agbero lifestyle and pettiness from them.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by MetaPhysical: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
proeast:

You are just jumping from pillar to post, making ilogical assertions. As long as Nigeria remains one country, Igbos have as much right as any other Nigerian in Lagos.

We don't need to write to the UN when we are busy buying up the place and sending you guys to Ogun state. Was it not your brothers that were shamelessly crying on national television on how Igbos have left them homeless? Grown ass lazy men coming on national television to cry and beg Tinubu their god to save them from Igbos shocked Anyone who saw that show of shame will think that Igbos are using guns to displace them whereas it was our money that we used in buying the lands from them, only for them to waste it on useless owambe and start crying grin

Aside the bullion van rogue and his bands of criminals who are milking Lagos dry, how has being a Yoruba helped you in Lagos? So doing agbero and omonile, and living under the bridge while constituting nuisance makes you a master while Igbos that are buying lands and building mansions are the slaves? Lol, you can continue consoling yourselves if that's what makes you to sleep at night.

Cry from now till infinity, buy all the land and water....Lagos remains a Yoruba possession and ownership, and you are still a guest in it.....Nigeria or no Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by richie240: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

SO YOU NOW AGREE THAT YOU CANT TOUCH TINUBU.....YOU STARTED SWERVING AWAY FROM LAGOS. grin

SENSE DON REACH YOU FINALLY!

JAGABAN OF IGBOLAND,

NOT ONLY IS THIS MAN LEADING YORUBALAND, HE IS ALSO THE LEADER OF ALL IGBOS THAT FLED SE TO RESIDE IN LAGOS AS HIS GUESTS. grin
One can confidently surmise DT d hate spewed by ds lots is further propelling him to greater heights.
Even d yorubas dt hitherto hold him in contempt are gradually realising dt these ppl's hatred is rooted in envy/jealousy and nothing more.

What d imp spilled from his mouth is out of d abundance of his midgetly heart.
And to think dt BAT is a national leader of his party.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Jostoman: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Nigige is a clown ... grin

Putting Faleke where he truly belong
Tinubu just dey disgrace yoruba people up and down because of 2023 president.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
proeast:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.