Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,665 members, 7,914,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:36 AM

"I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti (550 Views)

"I'm Never Buying Expensive Clothes For My Kids Again" - Seun Kuti / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / ''I Don't Believe In Marriage'' - Toyin Lawani Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti by KingSBB: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
Seun Kuti, Nigerian musician and son to Afrobeat Legend, Fela Kuti says he doesn't believe there is a God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhFkMNZJADo
Re: "I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti by Righteousness89(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's not a new Thing!

There are Many like you here!

Whether you believe or not, There is GOD!

Whether you Believe or Not , JESUS IS Lord and you Must Bow to Him and Beg Him to Forgive you When you Cross over.. Just that it will be Late to Amend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti by judedwriter(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's so amazing that someone created in God's own image would open his mouth and blatantly say:

"there is no God" undecided
Re: "I Don't Believe In God" Seun Kuti by Apologize(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
judedwriter:
It's so amazing that someone created in God's own image would open his mouth and blatantly say:

"there is no God" undecided

Him and he's name sake..owner of Nairaland. Them they the same coven

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Now In Love After Seeing Video Of Efya Twisting Her Waist In A Seductive / Meet One Of The Best Oap's In The World 'fresh Prince' Of Rock City 101.9fm!!! / “Success Is An Ingrate” – Mr Jollof Reveals How He Paid Her School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.