Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. (14684 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
foyeks2001:

y are so cold cos d guy is clean and handsome
more like he's jealous. He prob will never get a girl like that.  grin
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2011
Wow. I'm not a fan of Vicker's looks but I like that picture. See his mouf. grin grin cheesy embarassed
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by rhymz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Wow. I'm not a fan of Vicker's looks but I like that picture. See his mouf. grin grin cheesy embarassed
. . . LIER!
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by mecylee(f): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
Congratulation i just pray that it last and to be like one of the celebrities weeding we had witness in the past
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by cold(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
lol abeg maq una free me jor.Wetin b my own sef for their mata.@chipmunkey,wat's d big deal abt Dakore?No b her type dey chase me all ova d place   tongue .Wish dem well anywayz
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by dremoney(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2011
enuf beef in da house o, unnecessary HATE/ARGUMENT,

This dude is tite and Dakore is gorgeous, Most of una wey dem form big girl go open y**sh straight at his sight.

The compliments will prolly not last more than a couple of minutes neither does it guarantee a happy marriage but truth be told, they are both clean.

Make una appreciate God abeg!!
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by rhymz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
And come sef, wetin be Dakore obsession with artificial dreads(dada). I mean, cant she give us another side of her looks, abi na jazz
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by dremoney(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
@Fstranger,

show face naw, make we judge innit, lol

That guy is flipping loaded, Make he ugly sef, he will wed any babe he wants,

Una think say na fine boy Dakore marry? Money Talks pls.

HATER,
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by SisiKill1: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Lovely pictures!!!! Beautiful couple!!

On a side note. . . I've never gotten the Van Vicker attraction, Someone help me out here, what am I missing?   undecided
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Freesia(f): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
Awww Beautiful pictures the couple isn't just posing for the photos they look genuinely in love.
One of the greatest gifts in this world is to have someone you love
love you back in the same measure or even more.
The dude is clean cut, dresses well and has a smoooooooth face that many ladies can envy.May they have a long and blissful marriage
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by spikedcylinder: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
rhymz:

. . . LIER!

Errm, what am I lying about?
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by dremoney(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
chipmunkey:

Dude not looking bad, a lil chubby though!

sharap, angry
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by eherbal(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
guys please stop being myopic.we've got better looking blokes at yaba/tejuosho,hustling used clothes and the likes. grin
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
dremoney:

sharap, angry
Show urself and lets see,
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by dremoney(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
chipmunkey:

Show urself and lets see,

olodo.

check ma pro HATER!!
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by googles: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
jubatus:

[size=15pt].

I think they match because the girl or woman is not pretty,the fit each other.[/size]

Excuse you. . . . Dakore is not pretty ?

change your optometrist abeg
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
dremoney:

olodo.
check ma pro HATER!!
U're just an ugly 32 year old b*tch n*gga.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by dremoney(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
chipmunkey:

U're just an ugly 32 year old b*tch n*gga.

ode ni e cheesy
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by 21052011: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
theres just this mad chemistry between them
I heart them ojere!
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^
^^^^ single and lonely too.  tongue
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by tlops(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
spikedcylinder:

wetin wrong d mouth? abi u wan taste am,
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by 21052011: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2011
chipmunkey:

^^^^
^^^^ single and lonely too.  tongue

mumu dey worry u?
must u comment @ all
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by totorimi: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
like say dem no dey shit
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by chic2pimp(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Lovely pictures!!!! Beautiful couple!!

On a side note. . . I've never gotten the Van Vicker attraction, Someone help me out here, what am I missing? undecided
Much the same way i've never gotten the Genny/Omotola attraction.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
i thought old man akande was skittish about publicity ?
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by eghost247(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
Nice Picture Dont See reason why this should make homepage
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by stynoski: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
Now let's look at it this way, how many of these celebrity weddings are contracted out of true love?
How many of them last? Look beyond the smiles and see the inner being.
We dey now, time go tell! undecided
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by mamagee3(f): 1:54am On Feb 09, 2011
All these argument over a married man dazzled with his billions. . .

I can't believe it!!! sadshocked shocked
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by googles: 2:08am On Feb 09, 2011
stynoski:

Now let's look at it this way, how many of these celebrity weddings are contracted out of true love?
How many of them last? Look beyond the smiles and see the inner being.
We dey now, time go tell! undecided

Bad belle. . .we know your type

enemy of progress angry
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 09, 2011
Spikey embarassed embarassed

clears throat  emmmmmm back to topic please

Yes lou akande and dakore look cute together

Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 09, 2011
@ topic

i dont think the guy is that handsome but he seems to have a lot of fans.

they say he's rich sha-maybe that factors in.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by tewizle(m): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2011
I really admire this Guy,despite all the opposition,he still followed his heart.I wish i'am half as decisive as he is.and for all y'all naira haterz hating on him,God bless y'all.Till you walk a mile in his shoe don't judge him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show / Selena Gomez Goes Braless In Sheer Top, Reveals Her N*pples (photos) / Nollywood Actress Princess Chidinma Shows Off Her Banging Twerking Skills(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.