Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. (627 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Hausaman Opens Suya Joint In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. by Freestainworld(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
please guys, I need to know how much it will cost to set up a suya joint as I am inexperienced in this line of business, I will appreciate your candid opinions, thanks.
Re: How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. by bassdow: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Freestainworld:
please guys, I need to know how much it will cost to set up a suya joint as I am inexperienced in this line of business, I will appreciate your candid opinions, thanks.

No matter how much information we give you in here' you can't compare it with what You get by approachoing those currently in the Business.

One of the many reasons is that they would serve as a Guidian till you stand.

You would have many questions some of which you wouldn't know till you're in the business.

My Suggestion - Approach those currently in the Business and ask they put you through.

it would cost you almost nothing especially if you assure them you're not about competing with them in same Area.
Re: How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. by bassdow: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Freestainworld:

No matter how much information we give you in here' you can't compare it with what You get by approachoing those currently in the Business.

You would have many questions some of which you wouldn't know till you're in the business.

My Suggestion - Approach those currently in the Business and ask they put you through.

it would cost you almost nothing especially if you assure them you're not about competing with them in same Area.
Re: How Much It Will Cost To Set Up A Suya Joint. by Freestainworld(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
bassdow:

thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Free Ethereum Legit. / Lizzie Cakes N Crafts. / b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.