Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,176 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady (1726 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
So the thing is...a lady moved in recently and I would like to know the best way to approach her.

Mind you, I'm not going to date her or have her in the other room... Additionally, I hate the idea of being a simp.

I just want to get a friend dasol. We greeted today and she gave a smile, I'm guessing that's not bad after all.

Gurus in the house please advise
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
So the thing is...a lady moved in recently and I would like to know the best way to approach her.

Mind you, I'm not going to date her or have her in the other room... Additionally, I hate the idea of being a simp.

I just want to get a friend dasol. We greeted today and she gave a smile, I'm guessing that's not bad after all.

walk up to her and slap her.Dont go and read your books mtchewe

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Haha, it's quite sad that you're quick to judge people.

This tells me that you're a student...Not to worry, the lockdown placed on schools will be lifted soon.

And for the record, just incase anyone wants to say similar nonsense...I've been privileged to Graduate from the varsity

Zzor:
walk up to her and slap her.Dont go and read your books mtchewe

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Adrian9(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mumu! You dey ask me?

Stay there dey find best way,na so anoda man go first you go.
Mtchewwwwwww #local boy in pain
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Haha, it's quite sad that you're quick to judge people.

This tells me that you're a student...Not to worry, the lockdown placed on schools will be lifted soon.

And for the record, just incase anyone wants to say similar nonsense...I've been privileged to Graduate from the varsity

If you are all that you typed and still create this topic, then you definitely didn't allow school to pass through you,you only pass through school

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by AfroKnight: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
If you're not interested in anything romantic, just respect yourself and don't push for a friendship. If you guys would be friends, it would happen naturally. Trying to orchestrate a friendship will look like "toasting" no matter how you present it, unless you go and say something stupeed like"Can I be your friend?". Then she would think you are a simp and walk all over you.

Let things happen naturally. Beware though. Some ladies take advantage of friendships and turn guys into handymen and ATM's.

Respect yourself and respect her privacy, and you will be fine.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
How does what you've said now make any sense?

What does it mean for school to pass thru an individual...In your own words, explain it to me.

Cos, in my honest opinion it's good to ask questions especially when one needs help or is that not part of learning?

Zzor:
If you are all that you typed and still create this topic, then you definitely didn't allow school to pass through you,you only pass through school
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's you that is the MUMU! I didn't ask you specifically so don't insult people.

If you're in pains, don't try to spread it around...that's even worse than COVID-19

Adrian9:
Mumu! You dey ask me?

Stay there dey find best way,na so anoda man go first you go.
Mtchewwwwwww #local boy in pain
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank you so much, I'll definitely keep this in mind.

One thing that struck me is to 'let things happen naturally' I really appreciate your response.

AfroKnight:
If you're not interested in anything romantic, just respect yourself and don't push for a friendship. If you guys would be friends, it would happen naturally. Trying to orchestrate a friendship will look like "toasting" no matter how you present it, unless you go and say something stupeed like"Can I be your friend?". Then she would think you are a simp and walk all over you.

Let things happen naturally. Beware though. Some ladies take advantage of friendships and turn guys into handymen and ATM's.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Adrian9(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
It's you that is the MUMU! I didn't ask you specifically so don't insult people.

If you're in pains, don't try to spread it around...that's even worse than COVID-19

Just keep smiling, and wait for destiny!
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by AfroKnight: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Thank you so much, I'll definitely keep this in mind.

One thing that struck me is to 'let things happen naturally' I really appreciate your response.

You are welcome.

Just curious. Why don’t you want anything romantic with her? She no fine?
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Well, I'm trying to develop my people skills and establish vital connections.

AfroKnight:

You are welcome.

Just curious. Why don’t you want anything romantic with her?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by AfroKnight: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Well, I'm trying to develop my people skills and establish vital connections.

Okay. That’s good. You’d never know who could be a vital contact in future.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Exactly!

AfroKnight:

Okay. That’s good. You’d never know who could be a vital contact in future.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by stanliwise(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:

If you want to be friend with her then simply keep showing friendly gestures at all times. She will gladly throw you into a friendzone quickly.
Being in friendzone is the easiest thing in the world. Even learners are legendary at this. Seek more advice from them.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Freestainworld(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
lend her your ATM card and valuables to keep for you
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for your good mood and response.

stanliwise:

If you want to be friend with her then simply find natural occasion to communicate when available. She will gladly throw you into a friendzone quickly.
Being in friendzone is the easiest thing in the world. Simps are legendary at this. Seek more advice from them.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by stanliwise(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Thanks for your good mood and response.

But you and I know that you don’t just wanna be friends grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lool...you're on your own in this one.

stanliwise:
But you and I know that you don’t just wanna be friends grin grin
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
buy her 3 bedroom flat in lekki
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by stanliwise(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Lool...you're on your own in this one.

And you came to Nairaland to ask how to be a friend with a girl when girl are everywhere looking for who to add to friend list. grin grin grin.

Tidy your side my man and use the big tricks although I don’t like compound paro. E dey cast many times.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by stanliwise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

you na sabi guy o. From their comment we sha know them.

Two bottle for you o

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by paulolee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
just ask her codedly if she's on watsap and if she says yes you ask for her digit to add her up, if she says no, u switch to f.b..once u chatting, u go de close and las las na banging go end am..
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wow, great idea!

paulolee:
just ask her codedly if she's on watsap and if she says yes you ask for her digit to add her up, if she says no, u switch to f.b..once u chatting, u go de close and las las na banging go end am..

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
stanliwise:
you na sabi guy o. From their comment we sha know them.

Two bottle for you o

I appreciate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Davoneskay(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
So many Nairalanders are ill-mannered. If u go on Quora or Reddit or other foreign forums, you'll notice the level of maturity displayed by members. Here, on Nairaland, everyone wants to be a savage just because of cheap attention or likes and shares.

To the OP, allow things to happen naturally as someone stated earlier. But to me, whenever I move to a new hood or I have a new co tenant, I watch before I leap. I don't just start being friendly. I try to c if it's worth it by their character/attitude. Also, I'm good with words... Crack lotta jokes easily and before u know it we are friends.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thank you so much...I appreciate.

Davoneskay:
So many Nairalanders are ill-mannered. If u go on Quora or Reddit or other foreign forums, you'll notice the level of maturity displayed by members. Here, on Nairaland, everyone wants to be a savage just because of cheap attention or likes and shares.

To the OP, allow things to happen naturally as someone stated earlier. But to me, whenever I move to a new hood or I have a new co tenant, I watch before I leap. I don't just start being friendly. I try to c if it's worth it by their character/attitude. Also, I'm good with words... Crack lotta jokes easily and before u know it we are friends.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by czarr(m): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2020
So you don't want to toast her or bang her?
you want dey change light bulb?....or help move fridge, you want dey start generator for am?

guy be useful to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Hey, I never said I wasn't useful to myself...I just wanna make a friend.

I see you need to be useful as people like you are too quick to arrive at useless conclusions like this.

czarr:
So you don't want to toast her or bang her?
you want dey change light bulb?....or help move fridge, you want dey start generator for am?

guy be useful to yourself.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by swagguElite(m): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2020
Really, just friends.
Look neat n don't always compliment her. Ask her for a favour like to keep your 4k with her, that you don't trust yourself yu woud spend it in the night on pepper soup. That you will buy her airtime of #500 just for her help.

Collect her number like that. See the gurl the next day collect yur money, send her card. Thank you. The End. Waht d'yu want to use the money for sef?? - she asked. Its classified - you replied.

Not stingy with money n being mysterious in a simple way - works all the time. Careful tho, there is no point goin' broke trying to look rich baby.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by swagguElite(m): 4:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Davoneskay:

And you me friend is right; I'm on Quora n damnn that platform is nothin' like this. Buh we trying now - it was hella worse before the Rona.
Re: Guys What's The Best Way To Approach A Lady by Jermaineayo: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Thank you so much for this. I sincerely appreciate.

swagguElite:
Really, just friends.
Look neat n don't always compliment her. Ask her for a favour like to keep your 4k with her, that you don't trust yourself yu woud spend it in the night on pepper soup. That you will buy her airtime of #500 just for her help.

Collect her number like that. See the gurl the next day collect yur money, send her card. Thank you. The End. Waht d'yu want to use the money for sef?? - she asked. Its classified - you replied.

Not stingy with money n being mysterious in a simple way - works all the time. Careful tho, there is no point goin' broke trying to look rich baby.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise: Is My Married Boss Romantic Chatting With Me Is It Normall / Painting A Pretty Girl With My Mobile Phone. / We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.