Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,425 members, 7,911,055 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (1576 Views)

What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas – By Joe Igbokwe / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

I really do not know why a certain section of Nigeria tends to ride in illogicality. Nobody has ever passed a canceled WAEC. The June 12 1993 Nigerian Presidential Election was canceled and Nigerians did not see the conclusion of the process. It is beyond human imagination how the narratives of the canceled election ended as a process won by one goofy politician. The writer of the above crap would have ascertained that Yari.ba would not go to war even if reincarnated Oduduwa is murdered in Ibadan. After all, the son of the soil had been cool-bloodedly killed in Ibadan and the entire Yari.ba nation behaved as if nothing happened.

In addition, there is absolutely nothing Ndigbo can learn from Yari.ba.

Civility is not a sign of weakness. - igbo elder
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Muna4real(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2020
Lol. What were nndigbo expecting Joe ibokwe who has not shown any trait of igbo to say?
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by temptnow: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Who takes director general of gutter cleaning serious.

Bastard son that has been banished from his home town for decades.

Someone who can't go to his village to see his parents is that one normal?

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Commonsense99:

Nnamdi kanu actually challenged them during Sowores take it back protest, that if they sustain a protest with up to 100 men, he will shut down Nigeria! And boy, did he lie? How many minutes did they last in their revolution? Bloody coward!!
Joe igbokwe should be told, that evolution have always favoured the most rugged and smartest, it's survival of the fittest. If igbos were that tolerating, by now the Koran would have been dipped into the ocean, all of us will be practicing 12th century Islam. (God forbid).
Igbos antics is actually inadvertently protecting yorubas in this project Nigg@ area.
[/s]

Yeye.

He will shut down Nigeria.

Lol.

You guys are only good for comic relief in Nigeria.

No one take you guys seriously.

That's why y'all keep shouting marginalization.

The same Nigeria he couldn't shut down before he was arrested and thrown into jail?

Ordinary release on bail he had already scampered to Ghana, jumping bail like a common criminal that he is.

He's going to lead Biafra to freedom from the UK.

Very funny humans.

2 Likes

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by selemempe: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Because Yoruba are tolerant
lol...or because they are too stupid not to realise that igbos should be forced out of Nigeria for Nigeria to move forward... Afonjas make me sick. Confused people
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Lovelive: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
misterme:

Incidentally I did not know that there was so much hatred amongst Nigerian tribes until I discovered Nairaland over a decade ago. It was on Nairaland I saw tribal hatred for the first time
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by omachuskay: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=marriagebyigbo post=91995621][/quot
speaking in the nonsense..
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LAguy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
misterme:

Incidentally I did not know that there was so much hatred amongst Nigerian tribes until I discovered Nairaland over a decade ago. It was on Nairaland I saw tribal hatred for the first time
Exactly
I keep wondering all the time like is life on nairaland different from normal life on earth.
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by ibadanjjc: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Are u lost?

Is that for igbokwe or me?

weren't you the one who asked for the app to change your location , hmmmm make my good not go earn me questions o
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by castrogee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
The agony of what Ngige did to Faleke will not depart from the yorubas soon. The thing pain them well well. Eiya, sorry ndi ofe. Igbos have been fixing you since 1960. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by adeayo1603: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

I really do not know why a certain section of Nigeria tends to ride in illogicality. Nobody has ever passed a canceled WAEC. The June 12 1993 Nigerian Presidential Election was canceled and Nigerians did not see the conclusion of the process. It is beyond human imagination how the narratives of the canceled election ended as a process won by one goofy politician. The writer of the above crap would have ascertained that Yari.ba would not go to war even if reincarnated Oduduwa is murdered in Ibadan. After all, the son of the soil had been cool-bloodedly killed in Ibadan and the entire Yari.ba nation behaved as if nothing happened.

In addition, there is absolutely nothing Ndigbo can learn from Yari.ba.
All you have said here is crap,I don't know maybe they swear for you people with chestbeating.
All the 3million ibos killed by the Nigerian military then,wat has the ibos done about it.Even the Yorubas that you are holding responsible for your loss then what have you done about them but you still throng in mass to their region for survival.Lets even leave Lagos out of it,go to ibadan, Osogbo akure and other capital city in west and see the population of ibos that does business and live there.
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by orisa37: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
YOU HAVE TRIED. YOU'RE AWARDED J.P. JUSTICE OF PEACE..
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by giftedben: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2020
He has spoken like a true born Yoruba man. 2faced idiot. grin
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by Hotice085: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2020
95% is the cause
Very sentimental and emotional
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

So why do Yorubas still want to be in the same country with Igbos if they know this

Reason is tolerance that is what Joe is preaching
Re: What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe by LaboPolitics: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Joe Ibokwe pressing yorubanza mumu button as usual, make hungry no kill am. grin

Guyman just has to find a way to keep his gutter-cleaning job. Man must wack. grin

All politics is local, but joe ibokwe cannot win an ordinary councillorship election in his village in Nnewi. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeroba Muslim Silence And The Core Arrewa North Domination / Flashback: INEC Does Not Have Power to Disqualify Candidates, Says Court / Exclusive! Why 422 Agencies Of Federal Government Cannot Pay September Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.