Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Am Happy To Be Part Of You - King Bina To Bayelsa Governor Douye Diri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy To Be Part Of You - King Bina To Bayelsa Governor Douye Diri. (416 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / No Grazing Routes In Bayelsa, Governor Douye Diri Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Be Part Of You - King Bina To Bayelsa Governor Douye Diri. by Tuetara(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Bayelsa State young leader King Binaebi Richard Okpofabiri (aka king Bina ) thanks Bayelsa Governor Diri for accepting him and being part of his administration.

According to him, Governor Douye diri has always seen him as a son, and he has always seen the governor as a boss and father

"Governor Douye Diri is a good man, With a good heart of Governance, I have only come cross two men With same great love for their people like him. I Have great love for him as a son too a father. I am very grateful.

"Bayelsans should be optimistic because the Governor has lots of packages for the development of the state. Very soon people will be proud to say they are Bayelsans"

King Bina is the owner of King Bi7 security consultant limited. He is a Youth leader in Ogboloma, Gbarain clan, Yenagoa LGA

Re: I Am Happy To Be Part Of You - King Bina To Bayelsa Governor Douye Diri. by Sunofgod(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hunger vs Marketing (Nike)
Re: I Am Happy To Be Part Of You - King Bina To Bayelsa Governor Douye Diri. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
is he a traditional ruler?

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Hushpuppi Is Bribes Out Of Jail / Have You Ever Won Anything From A Promo / VIDEO! Prophet Odumeje Visits Enugu State Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.