Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,246 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Urgent Vacancy (driver) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy (driver) (246 Views)

Vacancy!!! DRIVER / Vacancy: Driver To Md/ceo / Urgent Vacancy- Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy (driver) by egembac(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
An experienced driver is urgently needed to resume work tomorrow with REX and More Global at VI.
Driver residing around Jakande Gate, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Isolo, okota and areas very close to this mentioned locations will be highly considered as the car moves in the morning from jakande gate/ejigbo to VI in the morning and back to same jakande gate/ejigbo in the evening.
Please call or whatsapp me via 09035496654.
You can also reach me via 08031990247.

Regards,
Re: Urgent Vacancy (driver) by MajesticKris: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
wish it was in Lekki
Re: Urgent Vacancy (driver) by Fireson: 3:09am On Jul 23, 2020
egembac:
An experienced driver is urgently needed to resume work tomorrow with REX and More Global at VI.
Driver residing around Jakande Gate, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Isolo, okota and areas very close to this mentioned locations will be highly considered as the car moves in the morning from jakande gate/ejigbo to VI in the morning and back to same jakande gate/ejigbo in the evening.
Please call or whatsapp me via 09035496654.

Regards,

What's the pay ? By the way , is this Egemba Chidi?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Ibeju Lekki / Writers Needed, Experience Up To 30,000 Words ( Read Full Guide) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.