Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction (42567 Views)

Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? / Tinubu Campaigning In Lagos With Roads Built By Military Regime - Atiku PCC / Udom Flag Up More Roads Construction In Akwa Ibom … Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Jxmmi90(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Blackking98:
your poverty talk is outdated. Try something else
smh y'all still believe what our government publish?
if its by the stats out there published by the government then buhari govt ought to be the best cos those mofos reveal mad stats abt their government wen in reality there is nothing to show.

*by the way akwa ibom allocation from FG is much higher than most of the states doing better than dem.
pls shun these stats that the govt wants us to see and do some reality checks...
abi if we want to check infrastructure that akwa ibom has they will add four points hotel at ikot ekpene there when in reality the hotel has been non functional. akpabio just commissioned it just to boost his stats as governor...pls stop been gullible na naija we de...u saw the same akpabio saying nddc mostly carries out medical projects that costs billions of naira..how many HV u and I seen in reality?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=vincentcena22 post=92008814][/quote]
Lol , then is either you will die in ignorance or in bitterness
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
flexyrule:
Go and sit down with this your useless propaganda. The level of poverty in Akwa Ibom state is alarming. Money circulates only among politicians, traditional rulers and a few corrupt public servants.
This was the same story Akpabio told us - build roads to attract investments. He spent 8 years building roads and other infrastructures, Ubon who is supposed to focus on human development is building roads too. Are we supposed to be eating roads?
God will punished you if its not alarming as you said fool

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Supreme01:

Nawa people, what did that guy say that's wrong, you just start abusing...who is the greatest fool by this comment. How will you have a swifts flow economy without a smoot road layout?
Why wont he praise the Govt, is it your money they use, have you pay tax before...abeg shift.
God bless you again

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Clothingonline9:
This state collect highest allocation in Nigeria what is seen doesn’t tally with money received at all suffering and smiling
You need adult education bro....Delta currently collect highest not Ibom
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Jxmmi90:

smh y'all still believe what our government publish?
if its by the stats out there published by the government then buhari govt ought to be the best cos those mofos reveal mad stats abt their government wen in reality there is nothing to show.

*by the way akwa ibom allocation from FG is much higher than most of the states doing better than dem.
pls shun these stats that the govt wants us to see and do some reality checks...
abi if we want to check infrastructure that akwa ibom has they will add four points hotel at ikot ekpene there when in reality the hotel has been non functional. akpabio just commissioned it just to boost his stats as governor...pls stop been gullible na naija we de...u saw the same akpabio saying nddc mostly carries out medical projects that costs billions of naira..how many HV u and I seen in reality?
Go to sleep abeg.
Now your defense mechanism is "government stat is not correct" .
Go and do your own stat na.
Nobody is perfect, Udom is doing better than 2/3 of Nigerian governor's.
You were talking about poverty and I've busted that lie.
Akpabio served his term and finished, personally I know that the money akpabio received as govenor compared to what he did on ground is abysmal but he still did better than most Nigerian govenors. That's a topic for another day.
Udom is trying, he's having his own weakness but he is doing well to a point. Criticize constructively and stop sounding hateful.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:
Most Nigerians are funny sha comparing akwa ibom with Lagos? That's rude af you guy should not be deceived with pictures always ibom is still a glorified village funny when most Nigerians thinks having good roads is development lol visit akwa ibom yourself you will see bush everywhere this states does not deserves all this hype you giving it TBH development is going on everywhere in Lagos but the media doesn't hype it like this my brother don't be deceived always ibom is still a village
I think you need brain cells..
While researching for it , visit the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Cashsteady(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Blackking98:

Outside port Harcourt please show me photos of other parts of rivers that are developed cities. I'll do same, it's a challenge.

Seriously what is in that your shithole called akwa ibom apart from good roads what else can the state boast of rivers state better than akwa ibom anytime any day
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2020
quentin06:

Another afonja rat talking, have you been to the 2 states, you sit in your rat infested house to spew thrash, pls go and brush your teeth before commenting on this forum, you stink.
Leave the fool ... he is just bitter
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2020
Hunchogee:

God will punished you if its not alarming as you said fool
Take it easy bro.
Udom is performing, don't mind mind them.
They won't attack states like kogi or kwara or all those dormant states that don't get into the news and if they do it's for the wrong reasons.
Their energy is with Udom and Akwa Ibom.
Hypocrates.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

Seriously what is in that your shithole called akwa ibom apart from good roads what else can the state boast of rivers state better than akwa ibom anytime any day
I'll show you with photos.
Show us arial pictures of Bonny, opobo and other towns in Rivers and I'll give you pictures of eket, ikot ekpene etc.
Let's get going with the challenge like real men or you can continue throwing words like a market woman.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Cashsteady(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Hunchogee:

I think you need brain cells..
While researching for it , visit the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom

Guy ibadan city better pass akwa ibom forget the brown roofs, ibadan is more developed and better than akwa ibom wonder what you people gain in hyping that shithole called akwa ibom , if akwa ibom is developed then tell my why we have lot of akwa ibom people here in Sw,akwa ibom is ranked one of the poorest city in the south there is nothing reasonable going on in the state except the good roads and even not every part of the state has good roads

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Honcho1: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2020
This governor dey try.. twale your Excellency

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

Alaye Goan and sit down . how is akwa ibom better than Rivers? apart from the good roads wey akwa ibom get how else is it better than Rivers in terms of infrastructure? Always ibom na village
Find below how is better than your river of blood (Iraq of Nigeria , rivers state)

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Cashsteady(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Blackking98 post=92011120]
I'll show you with photos.
Show us arial pictures of Bonny, opobo and other towns in Rivers and I'll give you pictures of eket, ikot ekpene etc.
Let's get going with the challenge like real men or you can continue throwing words like a market woman. [/quote

The sure what else do you want to show us apart from good roads? Guy accept it akwa ibom na village
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
IDENNAA:
Akwaibom has oil money. I actually expected more , especially in human development!

Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa nko? What do they have? Water money?

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by ogbuefi677(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Olominira:

You need to note that the following are required for a long term development of any nation;

1. Peaceful atmosphere
2. Justice system
3. Leaders with vision and high tastes
4. Education
5. Infrastructure

Akwa Ibom has been consistent with all except No 2 which is FG failure. Tourism is one area of economy that States are not looking into, AKS is doing that perfectly. Their airline would compliment this largely.

Just to mention few, AKS has world standard stadia, sport facilities, industrial revolution, agriculture, quality roads that would aid transportation, auto and several other industries that would serve entire western Africa. All these are not obvious because they're just starting.

All AKS needs to do now is to invest massively into international propaganda and image branding, and also block all sources of negative news on AKS. They need to partner with big media both national and international to synchronize with her vision. This State is getting it, and must get all necessary supports she needs

Modified:

Yes, we have a long way to go but Lagos gets it right in term of visionary leaders. You don't expect Lagos to become New York City over night, our income generation needs massive expansion which is consistent with what Lagos and Akwa Ibom States are doing currently.

There are a lot of infrastructure gaps that need to be bridged. Don't forget FG needs to assistant Inner States from Oyo, Kogi, Bornu, Enugu, Kano etc to attract industries and workforce to discongest Lagos population. All these require patience and visions.

Nigeria must try as much as possible avoid distractions like what Kanu is doing. To a large extend, Nigeria is structure such that State govts are capable of attracting foreign investments, drive innovations, research and development among others.

Calling for break up of the nation is unnecessary and would set things back once more. The best thing activists and politicians should do is to demand for total resources control by negotiations and not by spreading hates
If Nigeria doesn't break up,it won't progress.
What is the usefulness of a developed Akwa Ibom when Zamfara,etc are there to drag it down?
Imagine all d money pumped into the north since d oil boom days,yet they still come last in all d developmental indices?
Imagine if all d money made from southern seaports and oil is used to develop only d south without having to always subsidize a north which has sworn to remain backwards?
Imagine d savings that would be made if we aren't wasting money and human lives in the name fighting boko, bandits, herdsmen?
All thru d military regimes it was as if we were on a standstill.With Obasanjo and Yaradua/Jonathan ,we started making small progress, but another abokki has arrived to drag us backwards again.
Is that d type of Nigeria you want for your children?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=92011244][/quote]
Mtchewww
You're a B*itch Sha.
Show me photos of cities and towns outside port Harcourt and I'll show u my cities and towns outside uyo.
You're talking about road, did I say show me pictures of road?
You're very daft.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by mosesjida(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
When will we stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Bluntemperor: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
nony43:
Akwa Ibom is all about roads

Same manner we wants ALL Lagos ROADS TARRED!
Then Lagos becomes Small London or HONG-KONG.That is the way to go.Its doable.Meanwhile,our able Governor,how far about the 4th-Mainland- Bridge?

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

Guy ibadan city better pass akwa ibom forget the brown roofs, ibadan is more developed and better than akwa ibom wonder what you people gain in hyping that shithole called akwa ibom , if akwa ibom is developed then tell my why we have lot of akwa ibom people here in Sw,akwa ibom is ranked one of the poorest city in the south there is nothing reasonable going on in the state except the good roads and even not every part of the state has good roads
You're no longer from Rivers?
See this clown.
So because you have many Chinese In Nigeria it means China is poor? You're not bright at all

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
mosesjida:
When will we stop celebrating mediocrity
Probably when you're no longer breathing.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Cashsteady(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Blackking98:

Mtchewww
You're a B*itch Sha.
Show me photos of cities and towns outside port Harcourt and I'll show u my cities and towns outside uyo.
You're talking about road, did I say show me pictures of road?
You're very daft.

My brother accept the fact rivers state is better than akwa ibom there is nothing to be proud of about akwa ibom.. akwa ibom is just like every other states in Nigeria with no meaningful development.. even ogun stAte beat akwa ibom in development the only thing akwa ibom has over ogun state is good roads
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

My brother accept the fact rivers state is better than akwa ibom there is nothing to be proud of about akwa ibom.. akwa ibom is just like every other states in Nigeria with no meaningful development.. even ogun stAte beat akwa ibom in development the only thing akwa ibom has over ogun state is good roads
Show me photos of your developed Rivers and stop bleating like a goat. I've not even mentioned roads in this argument and you're having high blood already.
Quit bleating like a goat and show facts with pictures. We'll just disgrace your Rivers like we did to Delta some months ago. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2020
Cashsteady:

You are indeed a lying fool in what are the better than..
Is it in cult activities,
Insecurity,
Poor hygiene ,
Low GDP,
Low PPP etc
If that no wahala rivers state worn in those parameters listed above ...
But we are greater than you ...Akwa Ibom GDP and per capital is even higher than your river of blood state ( Iraq of Nigeria)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Savie(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
IJEYdiamond:
With all the money... why do we still have two lanes road.... ... 4 lanes or even 5.... What the heck are we stil doing with two lanes..

Ans.. Corruption...!!!!.

Lol people will always complain. Assuming he didn't any road you would have still complain that he doesn't do any single road. Meanwhile udom is building 12 lane currently in uyo.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2020
Blackking98:

Show me photos of your developed Rivers and stop bleating like a goat. I've not even mentioned roads in this argument and you're having high blood already.
Quit bleating like a goat and show facts with pictures. We'll just disgrace your Rivers like we did to Delta some months ago. Rubbish.
The idiot can't show what they don't have
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Hunchogee: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2020
Savie:

Lol people will always complain. Assuming he didn't any road you would have still complain that he doesn't do any single road. Meanwhile udom is building 12 lane currently in uyo.
Yes oo
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by AndikanEssien(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
tunjijones:
I have read a lot abt this governor lately. I think he is trying.

For me he is the best governor so far when it comes to infrastructure. The Borno state governor is trying too.

When you visit Akwa Ibom and see the so called roads they are constructing you'll withdraw your statement. The reality is that there are many road projects but most of these are partly done. A few of them are commissioned and even the ones commissioned are 60 to 70 percent complete. That's the trademark for all the projects. It's fool hardy to bite do much than you can chew
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Jxmmi90(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2020
Blackking98:

Go to sleep abeg.
Now your defense mechanism is "government stat is not correct" .
Go and do your own stat na.
Nobody is perfect, Udom is doing better than 2/3 of Nigerian governor's.
You were talking about poverty and I've busted that lie.
Akpabio served his term and finished, personally I know that the money akpabio received as govenor compared to what he did on ground is abysmal but he still did better than most Nigerian govenors. That's a topic for another day.
Udom is trying, he's having his own weakness but he is doing well to a point. Criticize constructively and stop sounding hateful.

go and look for meaning of hateful ohh...I just
countered your claim u all u could say is to rant incessantly about hate. go to the first post I made I commended akwa ibom state and listed out things that are happening there in reality...where I am staying ...maybe u stay at Uyo or eket ..but go to other places INI,ikot ekpene,ibiono and see for yourself if truly the lives of people are developed as u stated.. no one slandered udom...u didn't see where I mentioned udom..except u are proofing me wrong that eyes are meant for decors....
like I said is there anybody close to u be it relative or friend or even hear say that has benefitted from the so called SME loan they collected.money that they will share between themselves and PDP members....... look guy leave those ppl things de do will make u surprise ...they ain't worth any man loyalty or totality.....no quote me again if na argue u wan de argue...except u are a living proof of the development ie financially...if u are then do giveaway for me
Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Hunchogee:

The idiot can't show what they don't have
He can't even list towns in Rivers outside Port Harcourt that are developed enough to have good arial pictures to boast of. He's talking about road, he doesn't know we don't carry road to do anything in Akwa Ibom anymore, we brag with fact's and not roads now.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction by Blackking98(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Jxmmi90:

go and look for meaning of hateful ohh...I just
countered your claim u all u could say is to rant incessantly about hate. go to the first post I made I commended akwa ibom state and listed out things that are happening there in reality...where I am staying ...maybe u stay at Uyo or eket ..but go to other places INI,ikot ekpene,ibiono and see for yourself if truly the lives of people are developed as u stated.. no one slandered udom...u didn't see where I mentioned udom..except u are proofing me wrong that eyes are meant for decors....
like I said is there anybody close to u be it relative or friend or even hear say that has benefitted from the so called SME loan they collected.money that they will share between themselves and PDP members....... look guy leave those ppl things de do will make u surprise ...they ain't worth any man loyalty or totality.....no quote me again if na argue u wan de argue...except u are a living proof of the development ie financially...if u are then do giveaway for me
You did not critize constructively Mr so stop trying to paint yourself a saint.
I should do giveaway for you? I've not finished helping my Akwa Ibom and Cross riverian brothers i should do u give away?
You go wait tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Bamise and Elizabeth Ajetunmobi: Antigua And Barbuda PM Orders Their Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.