Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

See What Happened As Lady Twerked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened As Lady Twerked (1028 Views)

"Please Cover Your Kpekus" 5 Months After She Twerked Naked, See What Happened / Curvy Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform While On Duty Is Declared Wanted / “see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened As Lady Twerked by Naijapeeps: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2020
The lady who uploaded the video with a caption "DM me if you like what you see" has indicated that she is in need of a guy who can effectively handle her assets.

The video has received numerous mixed reactions as internet users have started posting lot and lot of comment on the video.

Click below to see the video

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/lady-mistakenly-upload-a-video-meant-to-be-private/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls don't ignore / Please What's The Most Effective Method Of Breaking Up With A Girl? / See How Choir Girl Exposed Pastor By Leaking His Sex Tape (WATCH VIDEO HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.