Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Best fruits to boost testosterone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best fruits to boost testosterone (557 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With A Case Of Very Low Testosterone / 14 Foods That Boost Testosterone Levels / How To Use Aidan Fruits To Shrink Fibroid Without Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best fruits to boost testosterone by Ifycharlie2(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Do we have any idea...?
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by meobizy(f): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2020
I have a six-incher and no girlfriend. Wetin them dey use prick size do? If he gets physically tired, I advice he should lift weights regularly to build muscle and endurance. His case sounds like a hormonal deficiency. He’s blessed with height already so he’ll receive more female attention over the average male.

Penis sizes range. It doesn’t mean everybody starts at four inches and upwards. Some people have as little as one inch. It doesn’t stop their ability to bear children. All they need is an understanding other. I know a guy whose penis looks like a dog’s knot. Pet breeders can provide pictures for reference. The last thing we mention to him is the size of his tool. All of us have more important things to deal with in life.
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by ncpat(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Ifycharlie2:
I have this close friend we re eventually like brothers right from secondary school days I noticed that wen we want to pee during secondary I don't see his dick..I starting making jerk at him just for fun...to cut the story shut .now we have grown he's 26 and 25..one day I decides to go and crash at his place.i didn't know he was bathing and I wanted to take my bath to rush off to work..as I open the door I saw that he has a very small dick (should I say a micro penis).this my guy has a woman's voice (i.e no deep voice) even as of this age, no bear bear,no fascial hair on the body) has a little breast, he's face looks like a 17 year old boy( baby face), no muscle kind of (shrinked bones) and wen we use to do some manual jobs he always loses strength.but he is very tall wen I mean very tall God blessed him with heights...but my concern is he's dick ( becuz most times we used to talk about our future wife and children wen plan life as if we were blood brothers) he doesn't even have a girlfriend since I've known him , am not sure he has even released before..pls he's 26 now...I've confronted him with the issue and he has open up to me..pls I need ur candid advice and solutions to this matter..becuz this matter don tire wrapper...money never dey yet to dey go from one hospital to another that guy still dey struggle to balance for life.
you have not said anything, what did he say to you?
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Juliusmomoh: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Op, wetin the guy tell u ??
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Ifycharlie2(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Op, wetin the guy tell u ??

He said wen he's mum was pregnant she was vomiting different strange substance..as soon as his mum gave birth to him ..it was the day the vomiting ended...ever since he has been like this.
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Juliusmomoh: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

He said wen he's mum was pregnant she was vomiting different strange substance..as soon as his mum gave birth to him ..it was the day the vomiting ended...ever since he has been like this.
Wahala dey o
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2020
There is no problem yet!
Ask him if he gets an erection? His answer will determine what i'll advice.
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, there are some guys like that. He sure does have a low amount of testosterone hormone in his body. This hormone is responsible for all make secondary sexual characteristics.
For the penis size, nothing can be done to enlarge it except surgery ( can go wrong if not done properly).

Does your friend have pubic hairs?
Has your friend ever ejaculated before? Very important else he can't father a child.
Does he have erections??

He can start taking zinc supplements.
He should hit the gym. This can really boost his testosterone hormone.
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Ifycharlie2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Hmm, there are some guys like that. He sure does have a low amount of testosterone hormone in his body. This hormone is responsible for all make secondary sexual characteristics.
For the penis size, nothing can be done to enlarge it except surgery ( can go wrong if not done properly).

Does your friend have pubic hairs?
Has your friend ever ejaculated before? Very important else he can't father a child.
Does he have erections??

He can start taking zinc supplements.
He should hit the gym. This can really boost his testosterone hormone.

Sure I've asked him he said he does have an erection ..but pubic hair that I don't knw..but hair dey him ampit. grin

1 Like

Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Okay. Tell him about the above tips very necessary. He must also be ready to face embarrassment from the opposite sex(girlfriend or wife) when it's time for sex.
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Xsem(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
He has klinefelter's syndrome
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Ifycharlie2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Xsem:
He has klinefelter's syndrome

Can this syndrome be treated?
Re: Best fruits to boost testosterone by Xsem(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

Can this syndrome be treated?

It's genetical.He Just got to manage. check some medical sites to have a glimpse of what it's all about and see a professional doctor to advise him on the best way to manage himself. Back in Secondary school i had a classmate his penis was as small as toothpick. In the class, he asked the health science teacher what to do, the teacher just advised him to live with it. Teacher told him that he could give birth in future. Shaa, klinefelters produce little or no sperm, so might not be able to impregnate. But he should visit a doctor

(1) (Reply)

Why Disturbing Your Partner With Snoring Daily,get This Anti Snoring Kit (image) / Fade Dark Knuckles, Feet, Inner Thighs, Knees And Elbows / Unity, Our Tomorrow Will Be Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.