Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently (507 Views)

How I Was Body-Shamed Growing Up, Omawumi Opens Up (Pix) / 'Google My Name, The First Thing You Will See Is The Most Bitter Woman'-Ceec / Toyin Abraham: "Davido & Chioma Are Kids, They Are Still Growing Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2020
let's share our stories, the dumbest thing we did growing up days and presently.
Me:
I can remember one day like that I hustled (2001) and at the of the day I was paid #1500 daily pay , only for me to dash Olosho just for bleeping.
I really wrote myself off that day as a reasonable somebody.

let's hear your pls, so others can learn from mistakes.
Thanks.

cc: lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by ThiagoKid(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Me believing rubber bands sucks blood
So, u can guess the dumbest thing i did
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by illicit(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2020
One day when I was 5/6 a boy pushed me and I fell while playing with my friends. I got injured but I didn't wanna tell at home so that they won't find d boy and make it look like I rat....

So I started covering my head injury around d house until it was time for dinner and my mother asked if I had become a Muslim.....
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by ghettokid1(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2020
illicit:
One day when I was 5/6 a boy pushed me and I fell while playing with my friends. I got injured but I didn't wanna tell at home so that they won't find d boy and make it look like I rat....

So I started covering my head injury around d house until it was time for dinner and my mother asked if I had became a Muslim.....

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by ghettokid1(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2020
The dumbest thing I did while growing up is "Believing that Education Is The Key"

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by remi1444: 6:53am On Jul 23, 2020
grin

Staying put and not learning a skill all in the name of schooling. the coming of Corona and the FG closing schools exposed how weightless I am economically. for me this pandemic although it took away people's loved ones and almost took mine, personal it gave me an opportunity to go back to the drawing board to fix things. I'm hopeful that when this phrases out, I should be able to have something to put on the table aside the certificate.

I'm open to learn programming, like it's my number one priority at the moment. I live in a quiet environment, I mean extra quiet environment with almost 12hours daily supply of electricity and I'm 17/24hours of the day indoor doing absolutely nothing. so automatically, I tick every single box of someone who should try his hands on programming. unfortunately, I don't have a PC. so all the ranting and regrets...
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by samincredible44(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2020
I once begged a naija girl not to dump me with tears in my eyes in front of her friends,they laugh me tire
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by remi1444: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2020
ghettokid1:
The dumbest thing I did while growing up is "Believing that Education Is The Key"
** in Femi Uches' voice** low ball bro.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by remi1444: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2020
samincredible44:
I once begged a naija girl not to dump me with tears in my eyes in front of her friends,they laugh me tire
Bro this is a joke sha. I know right.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by Juliusmomoh: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Let the lie begin.....
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by samincredible44(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
remi1444:
Bro this is a joke sha. I know right.

am serious oo.it happened in 2010 after my waec
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by remi1444: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Let the lie begin.....
Akpayi.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by Juliusmomoh: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2020
remi1444:
Akpayi.
Meaning ?
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by remi1444: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2020
samincredible44:

am serious oo.it happened in 2010 after my waec
I'm trying to visualise how reddish your eyes must have been like someone who used his mouth to blow smoky fire.

On her part I guess she needed time to focus on building herself. yunno she's contending with NOI for the WTO job. lmao. she's married now I guess.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by MJBOLT: 7:37am On Jul 23, 2020
I have not done anything dumb in my life

Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by samincredible44(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2020
remi1444:
I'm trying to visualise how reddish your eyes must have been like someone who used his mouth to blow smoky fire.

On her part I guess she needed time to focus on building herself. yunno she's contending with NOI for the WTO job. lmao. she's married now I guess.

yes she's married now,currently date a girl she introduced me.I can't believe a guy like me who is finer than c.ronaldo knelt down to beg a girl not to dump me.my saving grace was I traveled to my state a week after that incident,if not the whole town were going to laugh me to scorn because I have made my mind to beg her till she agree
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by offset67(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Meaning ?
Rat
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by ashewoboy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
nothing. like nothing. fvck, nothing.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by Juliusmomoh: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
offset67:
Rat
am angry with u
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by offset67(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
am angry with u
Why?
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by offset67(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
am angry with u
Why?
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by Juliusmomoh: 1:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
offset67:
Why?
Why do u call me a RAT In short i don't have anything to tell u ... But my God in even will not rest over this.
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by MisterFelix1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Me? I can make mistake for Africa. I once fingered someone in Church. I mean, what was I thinking?! Now I might join this Hushpuppi colleagues @ hostboz .com to cashout. Should I?
Re: Dumbest Thing You Did While Growing Up And Presently by offset67(m): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Why do u call me a RAT In short i don't have anything to tell u ... But my God in even will not rest over this.
shey u asked for the meaning

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy: Finally Confesses To Ozo Why She Hates Nengi | Video Bbnaija Lockdown / BBN2020: "Who Wants To Date You" – Ozo Tells Nengi (VIDEO) / (18+ Photos) S*x Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.