Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,548 members, 7,932,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:03 PM

Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification (27602 Views)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Edo 2020: APC Member Seeks Ize-Iyamu’s Disqualification / Adebayo Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by babytoun: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
I saw this coming, I was wondering why PDP didn't go to court, as regarding the illegal APC exco that conducted Edo APC govenrship primary.
I think the game plan is to wait for 60 days before the election, and in few days before the election the court will claim in the eye of the APC has no candidate in Edo state

i doubt if pdp can legally challenge validity of APC candidate on this grounds ...you need an APC member to do that
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by Praxtech: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
babytoun:

i doubt if pdp can legally challenge validity of APC candidate on this grounds ...you need an APC member to do that
PDP did it all in Bayelsa
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by garfield1: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Dansuqi, were u ban

Up apc,down pdp
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by babytoun: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Praxtech:

PDP did it all in Bayelsa

pdp challenged certificate of Apc candidate not Apc primaries or any Apc internal problem
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by Praxtech: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2020
babytoun:

pdp challenged certificate of Apc candidate not Apc primaries or any Apc internal problem
PDP challenged infringement on the electoral act.
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by FlordFlorez(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
garfield1:

Up apc,down pdp
u don't even ask how I knew
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by ogbonti: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2020
garfield1:

And those working for apc are more in number.I told you guys like unigrad,ogbonti,martineverest that ojezua and his faction will be sidelined and rendered useless.can you now see it

Bros how market? grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by garfield1: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
ogbonti:

Bros how market? grin grin grin

This case was instituted since na
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by ogbonti: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
garfield1:

This case was instituted since na

na now I dey return ooo - one yeye moderator banned me since - can you imagine grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by garfield1: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
ogbonti:

na now I dey return ooo - one yeye moderator banned me since - can you imagine grin grin grin grin

You deserve it boy.more will come
Re: Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification by ogbonti: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
garfield1:

You deserve it boy.more will come

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.