Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,388 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches (418 Views)

Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) / Why Are Protestant Churches See Catholic Churches As Weakness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2020
The Book of Universal History had really helped me to be vast in world histories. Here is the account of how the christian religion caused the death of millions of people in a long war called
THIRTY YEAR WAR:

Pivadra II 35: 1-11

1. From the fifteenth century to the eighteenth century, religious killings and wars were at the peak.
2. Millions of people had been killed by the wars involving both the Christians and the muslims.
3. In many parts of Europe, the Christians had killed the Muslims in large number, especially in Spain.
4. Then when the Christians were done killing the Muslims, they resorted into killing themselves.
5. For in those days, many christian denominations began to spring forth from Catholicism.
6. The Anglican Church, the Protestant churches, the Lutherans, the presbyterians and also the Methodist church.
7. The coming to existence of all these churches brought about wars and killings. For the Catholic warred against the protestants, the methodists and others.
8. This war had a long stretch and it peaked for thirty and half years, which thing is called the Thirty Year War these days.
9. This war resulted in the death of 8,257,503 people in many countries in Europe, including Spain, Italy, Sweden, England, Denmark, Norway, France and some others.
10. Aside all these wars, the Christians also killed many people for that which they called heresy, abomination and sin.
11. They burnt many at the stake, decapitated many and also beat many people to death. All these they thought that they were doing for Jehovah their god.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
If for only this reason we want religion out of our world, then it is not far-fetched.

1 Like

Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
It has done more damage than good.
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Same religion, different denominations killing each other to this extent. It is a pity.
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2020
3. In many parts of Europe, the Christians had killed the Muslims in large number, especially in Spain.
4. Then when the Christians were done killing the Muslims, they resorted into killing themselves.

Everyone knows the religion that has been killing over the ages.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/when-turkey-destroyed-its-christians-11558109896

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-50924266

https://www.brandeis.edu/projects/fse/muslim/honor.html
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
Gracealone:

Everyone knows the religion that has been killing over the ages.

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/when-turkey-destroyed-its-christians-11558109896

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-50924266

https://www.brandeis.edu/projects/fse/muslim/honor.html
Islam took over from Christianity. They are both bloody killers.

Common Era II 20: 18

18. Now in the 100th year of the beginning of the calendar of Islam, which was the 718C.E, two million, five hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and eighteen people had already been killed for the sake of Islamic religion, yet the Muslims did not cease to kill people daily after then.
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
If for only this reason we want religion out of our world, then it is not far-fetched.
I know you are muslims on a mission here. am not religious but when I see a covert operation I know one. YOU ARE A MUSLIM, that's why your attack is one sided.
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:

I know you are muslims on a mission here. am not religious but when I see a covert operation I know one. YOU ARE A MUSLIM, that's why your attack is one sided.

I am not attacking, but I'm making the history of the universes known. Here is an account of the Muslim killings too.

Common Era II 20: 18

18. Now in the 100th year of the beginning of the calendar of Islam, which was the 718C.E, two million, five hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and eighteen people had already been killed for the sake of Islamic religion, yet the Muslims did not cease to kill people daily after then.

Now tell me if you still believe that I'm a Muslim.
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:

Furthermore, this thread here is about Muslim terrorism's, how it started and the names of the first set of terrorists.

https://www.nairaland.com/5155188/origin-current-global-terrorism-names
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by IMAliyu(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:

He is a follower of Atum.
Neither Muslim, nor Christian.

1 Like

Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by IMAliyu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

10. Aside all these wars, the Christians also killed many people for that which they called heresy, abomination and sin.
The spanish inquisition.

1 Like

Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Learn history
Re: The Thirty Year War: A Long Battle Between Catholics And Protestant Churches by OtemAtum: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

The spanish inquisition.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy In The Bible / The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Maureen, Funmi Cole, Lied From Hell By Agatha Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.