Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,373 members, 7,968,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

30 Year Old Man Caught Molesting 9 Yr Old Stepdaughter, Blames Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Year Old Man Caught Molesting 9 Yr Old Stepdaughter, Blames Wife (333 Views)

Sex Worker Drugs, Robs Bizman While Victim Blames Wife / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Year Old Man Caught Molesting 9 Yr Old Stepdaughter, Blames Wife by HappyNigerian: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2020
THIRTY-year-old Musa Abubakar from Jigawa State on Wednesday admitted defiling her nine-year-old stepdaughter in Rivers State.

The suspect, in confession to the crime at the State Criminal Investigation Department, claimed he indulged in the awful act because, “my wife refuses to sleep with me, complaining of weakness.”

The nine-year-old victim narrated that her stepfather started defiling her at the age of four by sticking a finger in her private part, adding that she was too afraid to tell her mother because the first time she did, the mother beat her up.

The minor who stated that they lived at Rupokwu in Obio Akpor Local Government Area, said she had to open up after the mother assured her she would not be beaten.

“I told my mother the truth and I was examined by neighbours before the matter was reported to the Police,” victim stated.

Nnamdi Omoni, Police Public Relations Officer, Rivers Command who confirmed the incident said the law will take its course against the suspect.

https://www.inform.ng/post/30-year-old-man-caught-molesting-9-yr-old-stepdaughter-blames-wife

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Is Your Partner's Enemy, Your Enemy! / Nigeria my country / EFCC Invade And Arrest More Than 32 Yahoo Boys In South West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.