Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:37 PM

Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election (1217 Views)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / 2023: Tinubu as President will be a disaster – Primate Ayodele predicts / Edo 2020, Obaseki Vs Ize-Iyamu: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by Oshoboy01: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria’s leading prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele has revealed the person who will emerge winner of Edo state election which is set to come up in September.

Primate Ayodele revealed that without rigging and manipulation, PDP’s candidate, Governor Obaseki will win the gubernatorial election while APC’s candidate, Ize Iyamu will lose.

He explained that Obaseki needs to be focused and do all the needful things because God wants to fight for him with the gubernatorial election.
He made it known that APC relies on rigging and manipulation and according to what God shows him, anyone who rigs the election will die of Covid-19

‘Without mincing words, this is what the lord said, Obaseki should be focused, do all the needful things, Obaseki will win, not Ize Iyamu , excepts APC rigs and anyone who rigs will die, just as I said Covid-19 will kill those who corrupted Nigeria.
Obaseki shouldn’t be afraid of people leaving him, He just needs to stay focused.

Edo election is more than what anyone can stop, Edo election is for PDP, God wants to fight for Obaseki, I have never met him or collected any kobo from him, if I have, let him come out and disgrace me, I am talking as a Prophet.
I even like Oshiomhole than Obaseki and I don’t pity Obaseki but Oshiomhole will not be the one to give the next governor to the people of Edo state, I’m only saying what the Lord is telling me to say.

Anyone who rigs will die of Covid-19, Obaseki should wake up, He will win without manipulation and rigging’

While speaking on Adams Oshiomhole, the former National chairman of the All progressive congress, he stated that he is shameless because of how events have played out of recent. He said Oshiomhole introduced Obaseki to Edo people as a good man but now he is back to say such person is bad, which is why he shouldn’t be listened to.

‘Oshiomhole isn’t ashamed, he introduced somebody to the people of Edo as a good man now comes back to say he is bad, that means if they believe in his campaign, what Ize iyamu will do will be worse than what he is doing now.
Edo election will be end Oshiomhole’s political career if care isn’t taken’

It would be recalled that Primate Ayodele has been on Edo’s political atmosphere long before the primary election, with several prophecies that have come to pass and served as a direction for politicians in the state.

https://trixxng.com/obaseki-vs-ize-iyamu-primate-ayodele-predicts-winner-of-edo-election/

1 Share

Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by AllTheWayUp: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by slivertongue: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2020
ONLY GOD AND EDO PEOPLE KNOW WHO WILL WIN COME SEPT 19.

EDO WILL END APC's PROPAGANDA CAREER

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Oshoboy01:

Nigeria’s leading prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele has revealed the person who will emerge winner of Edo state election which is set to come up in September.

Primate Ayodele revealed that without rigging and manipulation, PDP’s candidate, Governor Obaseki will win the gubernatorial election while APC’s candidate, Ize Iyamu will lose.

He explained that Obaseki needs to be focused and do all the needful things because God wants to fight for him with the gubernatorial election.
He made it known that APC relies on rigging and manipulation and according to what God shows him, anyone who rigs the election will die of Covid-19

‘Without mincing words, this is what the lord said, Obaseki should be focused, do all the needful things, Obaseki will win, not Ize Iyamu , excepts APC rigs and anyone who rigs will die, just as I said Covid-19 will kill those who corrupted Nigeria.
Obaseki shouldn’t be afraid of people leaving him, He just needs to stay focused.

Edo election is more than what anyone can stop, Edo election is for PDP, God wants to fight for Obaseki, I have never met him or collected any kobo from him, if I have, let him come out and disgrace me, I am talking as a Prophet.
I even like Oshiomhole than Obaseki and I don’t pity Obaseki but Oshiomhole will not be the one to give the next governor to the people of Edo state, I’m only saying what the Lord is telling me to say.

Anyone who rigs will die of Covid-19, Obaseki should wake up, He will win without manipulation and rigging’

While speaking on Adams Oshiomhole, the former National chairman of the All progressive congress, he stated that he is shameless because of how events have played out of recent. He said Oshiomhole introduced Obaseki to Edo people as a good man but now he is back to say such person is bad, which is why he shouldn’t be listened to.

‘Oshiomhole isn’t ashamed, he introduced somebody to the people of Edo as a good man now comes back to say he is bad, that means if they believe in his campaign, what Ize iyamu will do will be worse than what he is doing now.
Edo election will be end Oshiomhole’s political career if care isn’t taken’

It would be recalled that Primate Ayodele has been on Edo’s political atmosphere long before the primary election, with several prophecies that have come to pass and served as a direction for politicians in the state.

https://trixxng.com/obaseki-vs-ize-iyamu-primate-ayodele-predicts-winner-of-edo-election/

Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by Jimasun: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Yahoo yahoo pastors
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by Dreal1247: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Politicians speaking with the two sides of the mouth. Each side of the mouth is contradicting each other. It's clear that Pastor Iyamu can never work independently. The composition of the campaign team alone is corruption personified. Gandollar and court manipulated and imposed Governor Uzodimma. These are people who in a saner society would have resigned their political positions. But this is Nigeria where integrity is a stranger or has been sent parking.
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by cosby02(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2020
This sounds like a wish rather than prophecy to me.
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by omowolewa: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
So Wetin be the difference
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by cosby02(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Dreal1247:
Politicians speaking with the two sides of the mouth. Each side of the mouth is contradicting each other. It's clear that Pastor Iyamu can never work independently. The composition of the campaign team alone is corruption personified. Gandollar and court manipulated and imposed Governor Uzodimma. These are people who in a saner society would have resigned their political positions. But this is Nigeria where integrity is a stranger or has been sent parking.
Do we actually have any politician in Nigeria worthy of leading in a saner climes
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by greatbrian(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Anybody who rig will die of covid19. Lolzz So the primate is telling us God is aware his creations are dying if a mysterious disease
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Prophecy again?
Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by iyatrustee(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
This Primate Ayodele no dey ever fit keep quite? Even when none of his gamble prophecy ever comes thru? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu : Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner Of Edo Election by IamWonderful: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
OK

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! ASUU Chairman Goes Into Hiding, Says 'Umahi Wants To Kill Him' / I’ll Build 100 Industries In My First 100 Days As Delta Gov — Gbagi / FBI Give Details Of How Hushpuppi Allegedly Paid N8m To DCP Abba Kyari To Detain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.