Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,276 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Prayer Point - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Prayer Point (134 Views)

My Prayer To Escape... / Ummah Food Concept: My Prayer For You / Correct Prayer Point "Bet9ja Must Favour Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayer Point by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
I was lucky And Unlucky to Know That This Is The Land Of My Birth(Nigeria) with All These uncare governmet and Corrupt Leaders everywhere that Causese Us To suffer Anyhow, i Don't know If others Countries Are like This but I Pray That God gives Me the Grace To live In Nigeria as If am not From Nigeria and As If am not living In Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Veterinary Software Programs Work? / The U.S. Centers For Disease Control And Prevention Of Data Analysis / How Does Negative Self Image Affect My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.