Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

“she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes (7034 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Emperor2463(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
Beautiful Big Brother Naija “Lockdown” housemate, Rebecca Hampson, popularly known as Nengi has blown minds away after she made viewers react as she shows off her bag of shoes and clothes.

Nengi shared the mind blowing view of her belongings which has now given the impression that she came to the house fully prepared.

Speculations are rife that the 22-year-old entrepreneur and model must have studied Mercy’s script as she was seen with bag full of stiletto shoes, clothes, perfumes among other things.

Seeing how loaded her bag is, BBNaija viewers took to social media to react, with many saying she “came fully prepared”.

According to Nengi, the shoes are her own brand.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2020/07/she-came-prepared-viewers-react-as.html?m=1

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Akhigbeblog(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
This one Don go borrow shoes ooo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by yuswrld20(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
this one have mortgage her family house

3 Likes

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
But I thought biggie always give then cloths and shoes

4 Likes

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Sinachi100: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Very fine girl I will marry her as soon she leaves the house

1 Like

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
How much do you have in your account grin

5 Likes

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

How much do you have in your account grin
if you watch the show very well you will see that she is really not that money conscious and can easily fall in love with you grin

1 Like

Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
if you watch the show very well you will see that she is really not that money conscious and can easily fall in love with you grin
Hmmm i see
Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by hardbody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Person wey I go don give belle before them finish. Na back end you dey wait grin grin
Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by techmo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Clean rich girl
Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by victor4ekele(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
in your next life abi
Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Simvan: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Werey news detected sad
Re: “she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
credit purchase

when I win I'll pay u double of the cost

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5 Different Types Of Butts In The World; Which One Is Yours? (pics / Photo Of The Day: Alicia Keys In Sexy Shape Of Life! / Ashawo Kobo Kobo! Fans Blast Actress Onyii Alex Showing Off Her Underwears -Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.