Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited (4617 Views)

MTN Pulse Nightlife Is A Scam You Should Avoid At All Cost / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by blingxx(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2020
Iosking:

Glo is very promiscuous with their data bundles, but their network speed is nothing to write home about.

Maybe in your location ..here in ogun states I'm always seeing megabytes per sec anytime I download
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by charlesm91(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
when nightpulse data depletes to about 100 mb or less, the connection starts to act up. not good practise from mtn

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Jerryolumide(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Collegenews:

Chrome consumes more data? The download was with opera mini tho.
try using uc browser and then spot the difference
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Fxwarrior: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
richeeyo:
Glo
100naira
1Gb
I have personally tried 7Gb a night

Glo with pride.

Glo dwarfs them all. I wish Glo can improve in speed and reach.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Olayinka777:

grin The word "PROMISCUOUS" got me!

The Yoruba meaning is "ANIMASAUN" a FREEGIVER
grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Iosking: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
sagna112:

Bros I mean to say I fit buy that 500mb four times a night?

Yes, you can.

anuofGod:
Please, what's the code for the MTN midnight data bundle and that of Airtel's?

Angelacruz:
pls how do I go about it?? am using MTN

*406# for MTN *312# for Airtel.
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by johnbush(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jeffy1206:
lower your voice before they will come and spoil the speed for us grin cheesy grin

oooh. my bad. so sorry o. i didn't even think. shocked

1 Like

Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by wabbyland(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Angelacruz:
pls wat is d code u used?
night to 131
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Angelacruz: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
wabbyland:
night to 131
tanks
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Angelacruz: 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Iosking:

Yes, you can.

*406# for MTN *312# for Airtel.
tanks
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Angelacruz: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
RTSC:
Yes
okk
Re: MTN Nightlife Bundle About To Extinguish Airtel's - Excited by Jacku: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmm... Airtel that will up there game? The competition is always very fierce amongst telcos. Speaking of competition, see what Airtel released; a code that can be used to buy Airtime and Data from any bank in Nigeria. These guys no de rest at all lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features / Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! / How Does This Phone Cost #1,000,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.