Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (479 Views)

Ever Worked With A Nigerian Startup Before? / Those Who Worked As Enumerators For Trader-moni Have You Been Paid? / Medical Sales Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: . by Sunnymatey(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Medical Sales Rep is a very lucretive marketing branch of the pharmaceutical companies.

lt's entails the supplies of pharmaceutical products to health facilities and pharmaceutical outlets(stores)

Though they normally work on target basis; meaning a minimum amount of sales target must be achieve in a given peroid of time (1month).

In most cases, operational vehicles/driver is provided to ease your job and enable you get to your target customers.
And these vehicles becomes yours after a given period of time.

There's also health insurance policy for you and members of your immediate family.

The pay package and other bonuses are often very good and to a large extend depends on the company that is hiring.

Now, to penetrate the market, you must have an interface with medical doctors within the health facilities in your catchment area.
This is to ensure that your product is given special consideration when giving prescription to patients since they are other competitive drugs in the market.

You can set up a Pharmaceutical store(though not encouraged) for yourself to make additional income.

On likely interview questions, l can say cus am not a pharmacies.

This's the little l know about the job. l pray you find it useful.

Goodluck
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
@sunnymatey, thanks so much. So informative.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Asides from the above, there are some pertinent questions you will need to answer.

1. Can you perform optimally or near optimally when under pressure??
2. Can you multi-task??
3. How sociable are you??
4. Are you an introvert or extrovert??
5. Are you flexible in profering solutions to problems??
Re: . by empire02: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Once a medical sale's rep ,but that's during my sss3,i must say my boss really used me, but shaa no knowledge is a waste...

Op, you must have a good communication skills .

As for questions, dunno because my boss trained me for two years before I started helping him in drugs distribution
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Asides from the above, there are some pertinent questions you will need to answer.

1. Can you perform optimally or near optimally when under pressure??
2. Can you multi-task??
3. How sociable are you??
4. Are you an introvert or extrovert??
5. Are you flexible in profering solutions to problems??

These are the supposed expected interview questions. Right?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Mbdovey:
These are the supposed expected interview questions. Right?

Not really but the answers to those questions will surely determine if you are the right fit for not only med rep role but sales and marketing jobs generally.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
empire02:
Once a medical sale's rep ,but that's during my sss3,i must say my boss really used me, but shaa no knowledge is a waste...

Op, you must have a good communication skills .

As for questions, dunno because my boss trained me for two years before I started helping him in drugs distribution
Ok thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Not really but the answers to those questions will surely determine if you are the right fit for not only med rep role but sales and marketing jobs generally.
Okay.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Someone should say something about the salary. When asked how much should they pay you? What's the range that wouldn't make one look greedy or under paid?

(1) (Reply)

Store/warehouse Officer / I Desperately Need Any Job In Abuja /nasarawa State / Teaching Vacancy In Isheri, Isolo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.