Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,478 members, 7,888,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

There Is An Attempt To Blackmail Me For Calling Out The Present Nasarawa/toto Re - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / There Is An Attempt To Blackmail Me For Calling Out The Present Nasarawa/toto Re (136 Views)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Attempt To Blackmail Me For Calling Out The Present Nasarawa/toto Re by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
There Is An Attempt To Blackmail Me For Calling Out The Present Nasarawa/Toto Reps. Member — NAUS Senate President Alleged

The Toto born young finest brains students leader and Senate President of National Association of the University Students, Comr. Ibrahim Mohaxmmed lawal, Dubagri Jnr, has alleged that some of his brothers, and aides to the incumbent house of representatives member representing Nasarawa/Toto federal constituency, Hon. Abdulmumini Ari, has already perfected plan to blackmailed him for asking him to fulfill the promised he negotiated with my Toto Local Government people.

A statement from his Media office signed by Comr Okpata Precious Ogochukwu from University of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu state on Thursday quoted the NAUS Senate president as vowed never to succumb to any form of blackmail, lies with sole aims to frustrate and silent him from speaking for his people especially the Toto LG citizens, pledging that no amount of blackmail, attack and direct assault on his person and family members will make him deviate from standing for his people.

According to the statement, the media aide said prior to NAUS Inauguration the Senate Secretariat had written an official invitation and support letter to the office of the lawmaker through one of his close friend and brother who mounted pressure on the leadership of NAUS to do so.

Another letter was written by the private secretary to the Senate President, who is also serving as Online Media Aide to the lawmaker seeking for his support with office materials to enable appiontees under the Senate Secretariat to work smoothly, the letter was address to him as a deputy chairman, standing committee on youths empowerment in green chamber which is not on a personal ego but for official duties.

“The attempts to blackmailed him is coming because, he ask the lawmaker to settle all his Media Aides having work for many months without succour and as well electrify Toto LGA which he promised to do within a Year in office and today he has spent over one year on seat no electricity in my LGA.

“I have vigorously campaign for him to win but I have an integrity to protect, I don't want to destroyed my background and I will continue to stand for my people no matter what it will take".

“those he called his brothers and friends loyal to the lawmaker are behind an attempt to blackmailed him using the letter, the Senate Secretariat sent to the lawmaker, I call on him to published those letters within 168 working hours to acertain and clarify the shenanigans being peddle in low tune

The lawmaker has forgotten, so soon but very soon our leader will respond to them personal accordingly with his signature.

Someone very close to our leader, working for the lawmaker ask him to be very careful with those he called friends that they're behind the plot to save their monthly stipends as Media Aide".

" He had nothing to hide, he is clean man thou, he has his weakness, but his records are amazing, it is quite unfortunate, they want to blackmail our leader in this material time

They should advise him to channel his energy on how to work for his people rather than engaging himself on this kind of nonsense.

The Senate President of NAUS is currently attending to issue on how to reopen our schools, working to expose illegal torture of Nigeria citizen in partnership with international human rights commission in regards to the increasing number of rape cases, victimization of Students and official tyranny in Nigeria.

Nobody, is sponsoring our leader to call out the member to take up his responsibility, he is doing his humanitarian work as he has done for the lawmaker during the campaign that brought him to office.

We warn in strong term and those letters should be published henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Top Law Firm In Lahore Pakistan - Get Success In Your Lawsuit By Experts (2020) / The Church Is Growing Despite Lockdown, Says Oyedepo / The Favourable Role Of Evaporative Cooling In Melbourne Specials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.