Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 (388 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Christ Amidst COVID-19
21-07-2020
George Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMuZnvU3DF4

Iran is facing a wave of internal turmoil and covert attacks that are undermining the radical regime's nefarious plans. Even as the violence escalates, hope is rising among Iranian citizens who are finding salvation in Jesus Christ.

Whether it's the exploding coronavirus, mysterious fires at nuclear and military facilities or protests, Iran's ruling Islamic clerics are facing unprecedented challenges as the regime tries to maintain an iron grip on the nation.

In the latest military incident, Israel struck an Iranian-backed weapons facility and military positions in Syria today. The missile strike south of Damascus reportedly killed five Iranian fighters and injured a dozen others.

And on Monday, the Government executed a man it convicted of spying for the CIA and Israeli intelligence.

Mahmoud Mousavi-Majd received that sentence for allegedly passing information to the CIA about the whereabouts of General Qasem Soleimani. The powerful leader was killed in a US drone strike earlier this year.

"This is a regime that's facing a possible rebellion in the near future, regime officials talk about it, so they are executing a lot of people to put fear into the public," Alireza Nader, an Iranian expert with Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told CBN News.

The execution follows a string of mysterious fires and explosions around the country.

On Sunday, fires broke out at a military installation near Tehran, a shipyard in Bushehr, and a key power plant connected to Iran's Natanz nuclear facility in Isfahan. Similar incidents have happened across Iran since June.

"This cannot be a coincidence," said Dr. Ronen Bergman, author of Rise and Kill First. "This cannot be just a series of accidents without malicious intent from someone."

Some pointing to Israel's ongoing overt, and at times covert war, against the Islamic regime.

"Israel is specifically trying to stop the transfer of very advanced, precise munitions to the regime's proxies, like Hezbollah, and also wants to slow down the Iranian nuclear programme," said Nader.

And President Trump has reportedly given the CIA a green light to launch more offensive cyber attacks to cripple or destroy some of Iran's critical infrastructures.

All this comes against the backdrop of ongoing government protests and a remarkable revival that's witnessing thousands of Muslims turning to Christianity in the midst of COVID-19.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE FREE CBN NEWS APP
Click Here Get the App with Special Alerts on Breaking News and Top Stories

"That's why we are calling this a pandemic of hope," said Mike Ansari, who runs Mohabat TV, one of the most popular Christian satellite channels in Iran.

Ansari told CBN News that Mohabat TV is recording 10 times more online salvations than this time last year.

"We are registering around 3,000 personal decisions by Iranian Muslims to leave Islam for Christianity during this revival," Ansari said.

That's 3,000 people each month who've decided to follow Jesus Christ since the pandemic began in March.

"People in Iran are just not happy the way their economy is going, the way the government is robbing them of their national resources and exporting Shia Islam to the neighbouring countries, so they just don't trust their Government," said Ansari.

The large number of people leaving Islam is causing a backlash against the church. Dozens of Christians have been arrested and imprisoned for responding to the gospel message since March.

"During these critical times for the regime, there's a tendency, historically, for the regime to really crack down on religious communities like Christian converts, and we see that today," Nader told CBN News.

Iran is one of the world's most dangerous places for Christians. Yet, Christianity is growing faster in Iran than in any other country in the world.

Source

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Penalty for apostasy and for leaving Islam is death I hope they know

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Glory, Glory, Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY In The Highest!

This is Awesome!

I Hear the Fatest Growing Church is Right There in Iran! Even in The Midst of the Rejection of JESUS CHRIST!

This is Awesome! PRAISE GOD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Most of the People From the Other Religion that Come to JESUS are willing to Stake their Lives!

I Myself, I am Ready to be killed and Slaughtered For The Name of JESUS
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

Most of the People From the Other Religion that Come to JESUS are willing to Stake their Lives!

I Myself, I am Ready to be killed and Slaughtered For The Name of JESUS

Let religion of peace not catch up with them is all I'm saying if not heads will roll
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by Righteousness89(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Let religion of peace not catch up with them is all I'm saying if not heads will roll

People who are ready to be killed !
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by budaatum: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is definitely not lies and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by kkins25(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:
do we have "alternate" televisions?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by budaatum: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
kkins25:
do we have "alternate" televisions?? grin grin grin grin
I don't know. What you see on your's, we compare?
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by kkins25(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:

I don't know. What you see on your's, we compare?
Oh yeah! Emmanuel tv,
Christ embassy,
Deeper life ministries
Just to name a few. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
kkins25:

Oh yeah! Emmanuel tv,
Christ embassy,
Deeper life ministries
Just to name a few. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Definitely "alternate tv".

Mine would say "buda, fuq off" if it were tuned to that, since it expects me to go to the source myself.
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by IMAliyu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
budaatum:
Yup definitely not. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

The question is does OLAADEGBU now believe that all the religionsists claiming Christians are true believers?
Because that totally differs from what Deeperlife teaches! undecided
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Life without Christ leads to a Christless eternity.
Re: Spiritual Pandemic Of Hope Grips Iran As Thousands Accept Jesus Amidst COVID-19 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Glory, Glory, Glory to GOD ALMIGHTY In The Highest!

This is Awesome!

I Hear the Fatest Growing Church is Right There in Iran! Even in The Midst of the Rejection of JESUS CHRIST!

This is Awesome! PRAISE GOD!

Hallelujah! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The World May End Before Next Rccg Convention / Matured Minds, Advise Needed!!! / French Muslim Girl Beaten By Parents For Dating A Christian Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.