Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help Please! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Please! (1282 Views)

I Can No Longer Use Some USSD Codes On My Xiaomi Phone. Help Please / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 2:30am On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

One cup a day is in no way excessive, Ishi. Some drink ten cups a day and their hands aren't altered despite their advancement in years. But if mine are altered, c'est la vie.
One cuppa a day for us Nigerians is excessive because most of us drink ours with milk, sugar and bread/biscuit. grin I can't imagine drinking coffee every day. It will give one severe, anus distorting constipation.

I recall back in the university when I went for midnight prep with some of my mates. Someone would bring a flask of hot coffee to share, another would bring cracker biscuits. After drinking, everyone would become hyper. Everyone but Ishilove. I'd close my eyes briefly to 'gather my thoughts' and when I open them, it would be 4 am, or even 4.30. This happened on like 3 different occasions and I was becoming worried that I was under spiritual attack. grin

It was after I declined their offer of coffee on the last occasion that I realized the coffee was the problem. Instead of making me alert, it immediately made me sleep. Caffeine till date makes me sleep so if I start my day with coffee like you folks, I'd be very lethargic for the rest of the morning.
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 2:31am On Jul 27, 2020
See as I've hopelessly derailed your thread budaatum. Sowee embarassed
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

Mummy. Lol! It was plantain fufu with vegetable and ogbono, and small as it seemed, or was to be honest, it sure filled me up.
Then you, Buda, must have a very small stomach if this baby sized portion fills you up. There's no way you're 80kg if you always eat like this.

Now I feel like grounding you for not eating properly. No internet, TV or midnight walks until you eat more. Lol cheesy
Re: Help Please! by vhuqnl(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

One cuppa a day for us Nigerians is excessive because most of us drink ours with milk, sugar and bread/biscuit. grin I can't imagine drinking coffee every day. It will give one severe, anus distorting constipation.

I recall back in the university when I went for midnight prep with some of my mates. Someone would bring a flask of hot coffee to share, another would bring cracker biscuits. After drinking, everyone would become hyper. Everyone but Ishilove. I'd close my eyes briefly to 'gather my thoughts' and when I open them, it would be 4 am, or even 4.30. This happened on like 3 different occasions and I was becoming worried that I was under spiritual attack. grin

It was after I declined their offer of coffee on the last occasion that I realized the coffee was the problem. Instead of making me alert, it immediately made me sleep. Caffeine till date makes me sleep so if I start my day with coffee like you folks, I'd be very lethargic for the rest of the morning.
you are happy now?I hope you had a better life the time I was banned? Ishiwinch
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Then you, Buda, must have a very small stomach if this baby sized portion fills you up. There's no way you're 80kg if you always eat like this.

Now I feel like grounding you for not eating properly. No internet, TV or midnight walks until you eat more. Lol cheesy
Grounding me by taking away internet, tv, midnight walks? Funny.

When I was about 12, which would be 2 years ago, I was grounded at the dinning table with a plate of ẹkọ and ẹfọ before me which my primary carers insisted I eat it. But as much as I love ogi, I just can't stand cold ẹkọ at all. So, I sat with a plate of ẹkọ and ẹfọ in front of me from 6pm supper time until 2am when I was angrily told to go to bed. The ẹkọ and ẹfọ was served up for my breakfast and every meal for 3 days until the ẹkọ and ẹfọ went bad. That's how it was known that buda does not like ẹkọ. I'm telling you just so you know what you'd be up against by grounding buda.

My stomach is fat and probably makes up a huge part of my 80kg. It just was never able to accept much food and when its full its full. Though, now that I think about it, maybe the stomach itself is small and its my belly that's big.
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Yeah, coffee does make some hyper and some sleepy. Its just breakfast for me.

Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

Grounding me by taking away internet, tv, midnight walks? Funny.

When I was about 12, which would be 2 years ago, I was grounded at the dinning table with a plate of ẹkọ and ẹfọ before me which my primary carers insisted I eat it. But as much as I love ogi, I just can't stand cold ẹkọ at all. So, I sat with a plate of ẹkọ and ẹfọ in front of me from 6pm supper time until 2am when I was angrily told to go to bed. The ẹkọ and ẹfọ was served up for my breakfast and every meal for 3 days until the ẹkọ and ẹfọ went bad. That's how it was known that buda does not like ẹkọ. I'm telling you just so you know what you'd be up against by grounding buda.

My stomach is fat and probably makes up a huge part of my 80kg. It just was never able to accept much food and when its full its full. Though, now that I think about it, maybe the stomach itself is small and its my belly that's big.
Lmaaaaao! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buda abeg I cannot laugh too much. I'm at work .

Do you know the image you cut? Skinny legs and a fat stomach. That's reverse Kwashiokor tongue
Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmaaaaao! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buda abeg I cannot laugh too much. I'm at work .

Do you know the image you cut? Skinny legs and a fat stomach. That's reverse Kwashiokor tongue
Lol! I'm not that bad, I guess. You can fit a lot into 5 feet 10, even with skinny limbs.
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

Lol! I'm not that bad, I guess. You can fit a lot into 5 feet 10, even with skinny limbs.
This is the image you conjure up in my head.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Please! by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:

This is the image you conjure up in my head.
Yeah, that's buda's image, lol.
Re: Help Please! by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
budaatum:

Yeah, that's buda's image, lol.
Ishi is rarely wrong cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Mean That The Ban Placed On Huawei Will Be Lifted? / Redmi 9c For Sale / Samsung A32 Very Clean For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.