Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque (3690 Views)

My Wifes Male Course Mate / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by CovidVaccine: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
The coffin of a man who had 10 wifes in Ghana and had s-e_x every day and requested his coffin ⚰️ made like this when he dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH4Y-kIXW98

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Artiiclebeast: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2020
Africa my Africa

Blogger the Bloggerizer

2 Likes

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by illicit(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Eyin Blogger bloggers

1 Like

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by bukatyne(f): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Ghanaians leading the weird coffins' department.
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Vyzz: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2020
What is it with Ghanaians and death department....

Everything na coffin coffin....

Even there name koffe sounds like coffin...
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by FullBlastLight: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ah, is dis 4 real?
Na wa oo...
Well, wetin Ghana neva see 4 Lord Lugard hand sef?
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Nicepoker(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
This same picture was used to potray the burial of a runs girl in ghana . which one should we subscribe to.

4 Likes

Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by mii4u(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nicepoker:
This same picture was used to potray the burial of a runs girl in ghana . which one should we subscribe to.
I wonder o
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Orubebe01: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
End time coffin grin
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by haiti007(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Eyin blogger blogger, shey mo Jomo yahoo
Re: The Coffin Of A Man Who Had 10 Wifes In Ghana And Had S-e-x. Every Day And Reque by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Perfect one for those who are expecting 72 virgins in Heaven. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Nigerians Save Me From My Husband Before We Both Lose It / Where Did Her Libido Go? / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.