Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,568 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? (287 Views)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? by Chikaazuonwu(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am thinking of what engagement gift I would get for my fiancee. Do you know or have an idea of what a lady will like as an engagement gift?

Your contributions will mean a lit to me. Thank you for tour contributions in advance.

Re: What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? by Oluromantic: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Upon the engagement ring weh fit worth like 5 gifts or more, you still wan buy gift on top.

Ok, buy her plenty different types of nose mask with different colors and animal look like tiger whiskers, lion face, camel face etc as more safety is needed in this coronation period... Oh period.. that reminds me of a better gift pack.

Get her a dozen pack of menstrual pad.. original one o, not China. Since there are 12 months in a year, if she uses one pack for a month, she won't spend on pad till next year be dat.

Thank me later.
Re: What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Have you engaged her or about to?

If not, all you need to get her is in that pic.. Above all, it's your heart, engagement ring, and assurance of love you need to give her. So, getting her a gift is a no no. Its bribery, don't bribe your way in, make it natural with the host of wine drinks (and cheerers if included).

Seek her first with a ring, and every other things shall follow..

-Do you want a beautiful decoration? If yes, a legit nairaland decorator should quote me.. You could be lucky, it's a nairaland business connect.

1 Like

Re: What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? by bigpicture001: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Rent two hotel rooms and be in one B4 sh coms.. Let that one not be where this deco is...

Then get the room service to Com announce to u both in her presence that ur current room is a mistake from him ND he will apologise and get u guyz out saying another customer rented it already....

He hands you both the new room key and you open the door with your lady walk g in first to see this exact room with her name ending the question....

The surprise will b too much for her... �

Do u this is not a gift but a surprise proposal

1 Like

Re: What Engagement Gift Can I Get For My Fiancee? by baralatie(m): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2020
go marry

(1) (Reply)

15 People Needed Urgently / For Girls Only / Flee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.