Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) (53343 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nothing justifies this inhumane action!
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359144/angry-youths-set-two-men-ablaze-allegedly-robbing-imo-state-graphic-photos/

Most times it's opposition cult group members that lead in this jungle justice tyn
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Everytime i see these acts of jungle justice i just flash back to 2006 when i went with some friends to assist a mutual friend to confront the guy who duped him. His mother and community people turned it against us and labeled us thieves... Me thief? We tried hard to fight our way out it was fvcking bloody but no pray to fight community when evil. I had to give myself up to be caught because one of the guys on our side that was running successfully out the scene with me had an automatic even when i warned against bringing such to the scene. I had no choice but to give myself up to the angry crowd chasing us so he can escape instead of them getting both of us. I remembered how dem beat Jesus when those begin unleash the unholy on me embarassed Wasn't funny... They beat me down to where another guy (the one who was duped) was tied and they tied me up too. Even some people who knew me were a part of it ( jealous people) even one of our former gateman denied me while i tried to form familiarity. They called sars (then sars was still hot and were shooting at sight) they also called anti robbery squad (thank God). Luckily the Anti-robbery came first. I looked so fvcked up. They stole my all white chucks, belt and tore my shirts to shreds. When the anti robbery squad came their leader stood some few meters away from me and looked at me then ordered them to untie me immediately with a very angry tone. Then he came closer and aaked me to tell him what happened which i told him. That was how i was released while the evil woman and her children were detained. Why am i saying this. It pains me when i see people killed through jungle justice because i would have ended same way if it was a very mad community but in Edo state you hardly have such insane collective wickedness unlike the East where its rampant. I made a vow to God to fight against this menace called jungle justice since that day. No matter how little and i know one day i would be able to fight it in a much bigger way.

You are not without sin, you can't even create life, you have no love and karma will never spare u if u support in any way this evil practice. A lot of innocents have been terminated just like that. There is a reason the law is part of the system. Allow the system function properly... Funny enough some of u still expect good things to happen in ur lives when u have cursed urselves and ur generations yet unborn.

That former gateman ended up as a begger and another guy who spat on me and burnt the back of my neck with cigarette became mad.. No be everyone u dey hurt or accuse wrongly. This is real life not story
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Linus199(m): 12:01am On Jul 25, 2020
there is no justice in jungle justice. it quite heartless.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Igie4kings(m): 3:44am On Jul 25, 2020
Whenever I see this sort of gory image pains roll down my heart. I don't think we should be supporting jungle justice. Let's always give the security people a chance to do their job. Even though criminals are animals, treating them this way will be considered cruel as people may not remember the kind of pain they might have inflicted on people, but what you made them go through. Criminals are humans like you and that is the reason we have laws!

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1359144/angry-youths-set-two-men-ablaze-allegedly-robbing-imo-state-graphic-photos/
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Jjuuddee(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2020
I feel so pathetic when I see such videos.has jungle justice reduced stealing in any way?.I fear the ones who carry out such acts more than the alleged criminals.....God help us
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
imagine the pains and agony before they died

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2020
This is sad
Sometimes it gets more and more difficult to differentiate we humans from the animals
The mere sight of the men just broke me, they may have been hungry or desperate for money to sort out one urgent issue or the other
This news has spoilt my day, even though stealing is bad, the people who perpetrated this barbaric act will have their own side of hell to reckon with
Savagesundecided
Mtchwwww
God help us in this country abeg
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Emvico34:
Stealing is bad we all know it. But jungle justice is not good either.
#SAYNOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

I pray you don't experience the heartlessness of those robbers. If they meet you, I don't think you'll even give a damn if jungle justice is meted in them.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
They now have Enuff meat to eat.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by orlymat: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
Go and join them now and await ur result, because we that are doing legit hustle is not the same government that's ruling us..
Someone will go and hustle for years just when he start enjoying the fruit of his several years of hustle someone will come and forcefully collect what he had been labouring for and still kill him on top. Because we have bad government.
Arrant nonsense!
hammer8:

AND HAS IT STOP ROBBERY?

U HAIL PEOPLE THAT CREATE THE ENVIRONMENT FOR CRIME TO THRIVE AND BURN THE DESPERATE PEOPLE THAT ARE PUSHED TO STEAL TO SURVIVE.

ARE U ALRIGHT?
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
damn
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by laurelbae(f): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Abaman001:
South east is a cursed region
& south south ( Rivers State) is not a cursed region? Your hatred for south east will consume you.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by Notoriousboy(m): 1:06am On Nov 30, 2020
So disgusting and barbaric. You are no different than the arm robbers, infact you are even worst. Society that practice this never does well. Big NO to Jungle Justice!!! There is no justification to even make it a seems right

If NPF itself was so clean and crime free they should have arrested as many as they can arrest from the video and charge them with murder but those ones na craze on their own and for still do the same thing

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) by rickleye: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
wow and we call our selves evolved ! Whatever the crime, hand them over to the police.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.