Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

Youth, Dont Let BBN Distract Your FOCUS... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Youth, Dont Let BBN Distract Your FOCUS... (193 Views)

Dont Let ASUU Delay Your Dreams Of Admission (read For More Info) / Between BBN And Academics: ₦5m To Celebrate Nudity, ₦5M For Mental Excellence / I Didn’t Allow My Relationship To Distract Me – Agbelusi, Economics First-class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth, Dont Let BBN Distract Your FOCUS... by InfoKEY: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2020
I have been impressed with the way Youths where being CREATIVE during and after the lockdown, No too long the BBN reality show has started and this has started distracted some people again.

The time you spent on improving yourself, you now devote it to watching BBN
The time you spent posting that advert on your status, you now devote it in watching BBN

List the rest..

Am not saying that watching BBN is not good, But don't let it DISTRACT YOU ....

Those people you are watching are making fame and in turn will be making huge cash in the future...

Think Bro!! Think....

You may say what is the one talking about, but soon, time will tell...

A word for someone today...

The importance of social media to the grow of any business can never be overemphasize

Let's help each other grow our fellowship and like on social media

We already have more than 500 views and people show interest on this topic, Imagine having an additional 500 people following you or liked your social media page..

This week, We will create a link where we will all join to drop our social media page that all of us will follow..

To be on this group chat you
- Should use the link below to read Bill and Ed story and drop your comment..The admin will contact you on how to join the group to grow your followership and like on your business social media page.

Trust me, you will be glad you did this..

This strategy has helped me and several other people increase their followership and liked on social media, it will help you also...

Remember you have all it takes to be SUCCESSFUL.

STAY POSITIVE AND STAY POSITIVE AFFIRMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS...

I wish everyone a great week...

Remember to stay safe...

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THIS BUSINESS STORY if you are planning to start a business? or You have or run a business, take less than 5 mins to read this story.

This story has helped many businesses grow

Read more

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/05/25/this-story-will-help-you-solve-these-business-questions/
Re: Youth, Dont Let BBN Distract Your FOCUS... by InfoKEY: 7:47am On Jul 24, 2020
77Craze:
Youths that have been distracted years ago, we pay attention only to unnecessary things. Watch as they will come for me.

It is well oooo, Nobody will come for you bro...You said the truth...

But i was really impress with the way everyone was busy doing something productive during and after the lockdown..I was just so surprise seeing that BBN has started again..

Only God will save us...

Please don't get me wrong, am not saying watching BBN is not good, But please don't let it DISTRACT you...

Those guys are making fame and will be earning their cash in no time...

Why not find your own black goat before night reach...

(1) (Reply)

I need an enlightenment / Vanier Government Of Canada Scholarships For International Students... / Oriyomi Hamzat And UI SUG Seek Justice For Richard Gbadebo Philips That Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.