Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

Grace Is Extended To You Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Is Extended To You Today. (115 Views)

What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / God's Grace Is Not Sufficient For The Wicked But For The Righteous... / Grace Is Not Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Is Extended To You Today. by Revadebola: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2020
GRACE IS EXTENDED TO YOU TODAY.

Send me 3 precise personal prayer requests of yours on my WhatsApp.

While praying this night, the Holy Spirit further instructed me to wait on the Lord by my prayer altar with fasting to intercede for you today.

A lot of our audio broadcast listeners all over the world, sent their prayer requests yesterday and by the grace of God, I compiled all of them and prayed over them.

If you missed the opportunity yesterday, for your sake, the Lord said, I should give you another opportunity for today.

AFTER YOU HAVE LISTENED TO THE AUDIO BROADCAST I SENT TO YOU TODAY, TELL ME WHAT I PREACHED IN IT.

Then send only 3 of your specific prayer requests.

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to, so that they can also send their prayer requests to my WhatsApp.

(DON'T SEND YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS VIA SMS. DON'T CALL EITHER).

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 and send via a chat.

(1) (Reply)

Trust God He Knows What He’s Doing / Unforgiveness Is An Unnecessary Load And Weight. / Why You Should Fear And Serve Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.