Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,513 members, 7,944,507 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" (352 Views)

Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls / Review My Project - A Fund Raising Website Similar To Gofundme / 8 Website Mistakes That Will Cost You Rankings, Visitors & Conversions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by skyrockete(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Hello house, please I need insights on creating agric website similar to "afrimash.com"

An agric website where agric products/produce will be displayed for sales with good payment gateways integration, photos and video display and many other facilities that will make it unique and and catching.

Possibility for for the website app with good functionalities
and many more functions with mini close similarities with jumia display format.

Please I need your thorough insights
Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by 404Dev: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
skyrockete:
Hello house, please I need insights on creating agric website similar to "afrimash.com"

An agric website where agric products/produce will be displayed for sales with good payment gateways integration, photos and video display and many other facilities that will make it unique and and catching.

I would charge 500k for this. You can chat me on WhatsApp https:///s5okar for better negotiations and further discussions.

P.s I have a similar website in my portfolio. Just chat me up.

1 Like

Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by LMServices: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2020
skyrockete:

Hello, the website is built using the WordPress CMS and we can do the same or develop a custom PHP with admin panel for the Web app and that can be converted into a mobile application. Giving you a quote out of the blue might not really work as it is necessary to understand what you expect of the Web app the last thing.

Kindly get in touch using the WhatsApp link in our signature below.

We a marketplace Web app in our portfolio and an international eCommerce website as well.

1 Like

Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by skyrockete(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
I still need more contributions please. Better still, analysis that will help
Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by LMServices: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2020
skyrockete:
I still need more contributions please. Better still, analysis that will help
For the website, it can be readied within 10 days to design and customize to perfection. We can also integrate features that will enable you as the website owner to push so products to top pages as "top ads". What this means is that owners of these products can choose to push their products to top pages, as on Jiji, meaning you'll make extra income from ads besides other means Afrimart currently adopt.

We will also be able to integrate a payment gateway that will allow customers perform transactions seamlessly.

1 Like

Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by mrcommonsense(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
skyrockete:

I would charge you N150,000 sir

This comes with free .com domain for two years.
Google cloud account with $300 worth of free credits.
12 premium wordpress plugins for additional functionality
6 months free support and correction if needed
Free fully verified stripe account for international transactions (N50,000 extra).
Free video ad for your youtube or facebook campaign(4k video about 90 seconds long).
Free unlimited hosting for 3 years
Free payment gateway either paystack or flutterwave
Free logo
Free banners for the website up to 5
Re: What Will Cost Me To Have Agric Website Similar To "Afrimash.com" by power2000: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
skyrockete:

Okay. Kindly get through so we discuss further on 0-8-0+5-4-8-2-6-9-8-6

(1) (Reply)

De9jaspirit Mobile Theme Is Out / I Want To Design A Website / A Content Writer Needed At School Admission News Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.