Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,292 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin (391 Views)

China Orders Christians To Take Down Images Of Jesus From Their Homes / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Evidential Proof Of Saving Faith In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by cocolacec(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2020
China has ordered Christian villagers to renounce their faith in Jesus and worship the nation's Communist Party leaders instead.

Chinese authorities visited Christian homes in Linfen in the northern province of Shanxi in April and told residents who were on welfare benefits that they had to take down all crosses, and replace any displays of Jesus with portraits of Chairman Mao and President Xi Jinping, according to religious freedom magazine, Bitter Winter.

Any Christians who refused to comply with the demand had their welfare subsidies annulled.

One local pastor reported to Bitte Winter: "All impoverished households in the town were told to display Mao Zedong images. The government is trying to eliminate our belief and wants to become God instead of Jesus."

In one village, a Christian from the state-sponsored Three-Self Church reported how authorities forcefully eliminated all Christian imagery including any images of Jesus in his home. Officials replaced the images with a portrait of Mao Zedong.

The officials told the Christian: "Impoverished religious households can't receive money from the state for nothing — they must obey the Communist Party for the money they receive."

In another incident in May, authorities entered the home of a Christian in the eastern province of Shandong. There they posted up portraits of Mao Zedong and Xi Jinping and said, "These are the greatest gods. If you want to worship somebody, they are the ones."

In Henan's Shangqiu city, officials visited the home of an elderly Christian woman and cancelled her minimum living allowance because they discovered an image of a cross posted on her door.
The elderly Christian reported: "They tore it down immediately. Afterward, both my minimum living allowance and poverty alleviation subsidy were canceled. I am being driven to a dead end. I have diabetes and need injections regularly."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opindia.com/2020/07/china-jesus-christian-cross-demolish-communist-party-xi-jinping-mao-symbols/amp/
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by ghettokid1(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Unbelieveable!!!
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Righteousness89(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2020
President Xi Jinping ,The Modern day Pharaoh!

It's getting Clear Where the Events Hitting China in these Few Months have Come From!

What a Wonderful time and Season to be Alive to see these things live...

After the Destruction of Egypt and Pharaoh with Undescribable Weapons, up to Today, Egypt could not Recover their World Power Position.

Another Pharaoh has Come!

No one Stood Against God and Remained the Same!

God Almighty Dealt with Pharoah, Destroyed Egypt and killed Pharoah

Nebuchadnezzar Was Turned to an Animal! He at Grass for 7yrs, until he knew that God Rules in the affairs of Man

Herod was slain Instantly and was Eaten up by Maggots!

Haman was Hanged in the Gallows he Prepared !

1 angel Slew 185,000 soldiers of Sennaracherib and the Assyrians for daring God! Sennaracherib Sons Slew Him!

Despite all these, Mere men are still daring God!

Xi Jinping, Will Call For Moses and Aaron by Night again ! He will say , Go Serve your JESUS as you Have Said! Worship and Praise Him as you Have Said! And pls Bless me!

LORD JESUS, I Pray Thee! Spare the Righteous and innocent ones!

These Endtimes are very Interesting times

4 Likes

Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Juliusmomoh: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmm... Speechless
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Ebubenwa042(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
President Xi Jinping ,The Modern day Pharaoh!

It's getting Clear Where the Events Hitting China in these Few Months have Come From!

What a Wonderful time and Season to be Alive to see these things live...

After the Destruction of Egypt and Pharaoh with Undescribable Weapons, up to Today, Egypt could not Recover their World Power Position.

Another Pharaoh has Come!

No one Stood Against God and Remained the Same!

God Almighty Dealt with Pharoah, Destroyed Egypt and killed Pharoah

Nebuchadnezzar Was Turned to an Animal! He at Grass for 7yrs, until he knew that God Rules in the affairs of Man

Herod was slain Instantly and was Eaten up by Maggots!

Haman was Hanged in the Gallows he Prepared !

1 angel Slew 185,000 soldiers of Sennaracherib and the Assyrians for daring God! Sennaracherib Sons Slew Him!

Despite all these, Mere men are still daring God!

Xi Jinping, Will Call For Moses and Aaron by Night again ! He will say , Go Serve your JESUS as you Have Said! Worship and Praise Him as you Have Said! And pls Bless me!

LORD JESUS, I Pray Thee! Spare the Righteous and innocent ones!

These Endtimes are very Interesting times

it would really be interesting to those that believe till the end of time
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
All the groups on planet earth will soon form one global Religion, by then it will remain just two forms of worship, those on God's side and those on Satan's side.
That's why it's very important now to IDENTIFY the one and only true Christian Organization that God is using to guide his faithful worshipers in this end time.
Because by the time all the others are gathered against God's only group, majority will find it really difficult to understand why this single group remain standing when all others have fallen! smiley
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Standing5(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
unbe-fucking-lievable!
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Blabbermouth: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
"This is my Commandment, that you love one another Just as I have loved you.
Greater love than these hath no man, than one that lays down his life for you" - Jesus the Christ.
Anyone reading that, will be so quick to tell the chinese president of how much Wrath God hath descended upon powerful men like him in the past. Others will be humanely irritated by the supposed persecution the president and the state are inflicting on the Christians in China. While that is not bad, it is not totally wise.
If Peter, Paul, John, or the Lord Jesus himself were with us (in body) today, the would have covered their face in grief over what is left of our so called Christianity. If I were Peter, I would have said "Was this what I endured persecution, tribulation and a gruesome death for?"
What ought to be the reaction of the body of Christ to these people?
Who has bewitched us? Of what benefit are the numerous denominations and sects we have currently?
In a nutshell, Christians from other part of the world ought to reach out to them and give them every kind of supports (most especially, financial support). If need be, we should fly them to other better countries where Christianity is well tolerated.
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:
"This is my Commandment, that you love one another Just as I have loved you.
Greater love than these hath no man, than one that lays down his life for you" - Jesus the Christ.
Anyone reading that, will be so quick to tell the chinese president of how much Wrath God hath descended upon powerful men like him in the past. Others will be humanely irritated by the supposed persecution the president and the state are inflicting on the Christians in China. While that is not bad, it is not totally wise.
If Peter, Paul, John, or the Lord Jesus himself were with us (in body) today, the would have covered their face in grief over what is left of our so called Christianity. If I were Peter, I would have said "Was this what I endured persecution, tribulation and a gruesome death for?"
What ought to be the reaction of the body of Christ to these people?
Who has bewitched us? Of what benefit are the numerous denominations and sects we have currently?
In a nutshell, Christians from other part of the world ought to reach out to them and give them every kind of supports (most especially, financial support). If need be, we should fly them to other better countries where Christianity is well tolerated.

True Christians are here today but just 0.001% of the world's population formed this group and they're zealously preaching and teaching throughout the earth in an orderly and organized manner.
The rest you're calling Christians are just what you wish, they are not Christians!
True Christians have been persecuted from the onset till today, there is no country where they're not vilified, they're known as Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Blabbermouth: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:
All the groups on planet earth will soon form one global Religion, by then it will remain just two forms of worship, those on God's side and those on Satan's side.
That's why it's very important now to IDENTIFY the one and only true Christian Organization that God is using to guide his faithful worshipers in this end time.
Because by the time all the others are gathered against God's only group, majority will find it really difficult to understand why this single group remain standing when all others have fallen! smiley
Please put God first and not your "Kingdom Hall". I do believe you are following the signs of the end time and closing in how near the end is.
Let me pan out that it is necessary for all groups, sects and denomination to become one. To what you said above, there will be a time where we will have a One World Government and a One Church Government (A Global Ecclesia)... Fortunately and unfortunately, the statement that Jehovah witness will be the only one standing, is definitely NOT TRUE!
It should not be a shock to you that the Lord can overturn the wheels, frame, and the engine of Christianity in just a generation; those false doctrines will all be rooted out, unnecessary doctrines, fables and fallacy and our orientation of what salvation is, will be reinstated.. So you see, no special room for any sect, if truly your watchword is " Love", then that should come as a goodnews to you.
This is my fear - JW are a rugged sect of believers, when the whole church is merging and reforming into that Govt established by Christ, the JW members might be so headstrong believing that they can stand alone.
I believe you know, what is happening to Christians in China, is nothing compared to what is coming. When those that stay united will stand strong in their bond, those that are divided will be fall in that division.
I pray the Lord that He enlightens us all.

1 Like

Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Please put God first and not your "Kingdom Hall". I do believe you are following the signs of the end time and closing in how near the end is.
Let me pan out that it is necessary for all groups, sects and denomination to become one. To what you said above, there will be a time where we will have a One World Government and a One Church Government (A Global Ecclesia)... Fortunately and unfortunately, the statement that Jehovah witness will be the only one standing, is definitely NOT TRUE!
It should not be a shock to you that the Lord can overturn the wheels, frame, and the engine of Christianity in just a generation; those false doctrines will all be rooted out, unnecessary doctrines, fables and fallacy and our orientation of what salvation is, will be reinstated.. So you see, no special room for any sect, if truly your watchword is " Love", then that should come as a goodnews to you.
This is my fear - JW are a rugged sect of believers, when the whole church is merging and reforming into that Govt established by Christ, the JW members might be so headstrong believing that they can stand alone.
I believe you know, what is happening to Christians in China, is nothing compared to what is coming. When those that stay united will stand strong in their bond, those that are divided will be fall in that division.
I pray the Lord that He enlightens us all.

What i said is not just a wishful thinking my friend, it's what God's word confirmed as the last event on this planet regarding false religion!

Whether people like it or not all the religionsists and atheists will form one group and the one and only true Christians will stand against that arrangement, that's what God's word says.

Jehovah's Witnesses claims they'll be that one and only group that will be the last standing out, so if you know of any better group present it but the idea that Jesus will merge all these false religions under the influence of Satan as his own is a dream that will never come true.

He said narrow road leads to destruction but broad road leads to everlasting life {Matthew 7:13-14} He will separate the sheep from the goat, the sheep will be saved but goats destroyed {Matthew 25:31-46} He will separate the fine seeds from the weeds {Matthew 13:24-30} So don't deceive yourself that he will come and congratulate all the religionsists as if they're all practicing true Christianity, rather majority will be condemned! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Blabbermouth: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maximus69:

What i said is not just a wishful thinking my friend, it's what God's word confirmed as the last event on this planet regarding false religion!
I hear.
Maximus69:

Whether people like it or not all the religionsists and atheists will form one group and the one and only true Christians will stand against that arrangement, that's what God's word says.
Scriptures please....

Maximus69:

Jehovah's Witnesses claims they'll be that one and only group that will be the last standing out, so if you know of any better group present it but the idea that Jesus will merge all these false religions under the influence of Satan as his own is a dream that will never come true.
Says who? The board of directors?
Maximus69:

He said narrow road leads to destruction but broad road leads to everlasting life {Matthew 7:13-14} He will separate the sheep from the goat, the sheep will be saved but goats destroyed {Matthew 25:31-46} He will separate the fine seeds from the weeds {Matthew 13:24-30} So don't deceive yourself that he will come and congratulate all the religionsists as if they're all practicing true Christianity, rather majority will be condemned! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley
It comes as a joke the way you guys believe only one sect is actually right with Christ. Newsflash! God and His Son Jesus do not belong to any church! They do not belong to JW Org!
When I said the Lord will merge churches together, I meant the lord will merge "Everyone that belongs to him"... Lastvi checked, Jesus doesn't discriminate by the church you attend.
I will implore you to not just always chew what those in JW authorities have sent you. Please... Puh- leaaaaze.... know and seek the word for yourself.
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I hear.
You only need to IDENTIFY the group practicing what Jesus taught the guidelines are there in the scriptures.

Scriptures please....
Revelations 16:14-16, all the groups on this planet will gather together against God but they can't fight whom they're not seeing, so in order to fight him they will gather against those practicing pure worship!

Says who? The board of directors?
It's the deeper understanding of the scriptures you can't find anywhere else apart from the true Christians whom Jesus is feeding spiritually in this time of the end {Matthew 24:45; Isaiah 65:13-15} note what verse 15 says "When all the false religions have taken their stand, and some falsely bear the group name belonging to those worshiping God in spirit and truth (Christians), God will call his own people by a new name (Jehovah's Witnesses)"

It comes as a joke the way you guys believe only one sect is actually right with Christ. Newsflash! God and His Son Jesus do not belong to any church! They do not belong to JW Org!

God sent Jesus to go and start separating his true worshipers from false religionists, that's why you're seeing Jehovah's Witnesses standing out today as totally different and unique in all ways! Revelations 18:4

When I said the Lord will merge churches together, I meant the lord will merge "Everyone that belongs to him"... Lastvi checked, Jesus doesn't discriminate by the church you attend.
I will implore you to not just always chew what those in JW authorities have sent you. Please... Puh- leaaaaze.... know and seek the word for yourself.

The bolded comes with a sign from heaven but most people have been blinded by Satan's tactics so that they can't see or observe that sign!
God said "during the end time faithful people will decide to come together from different races and religious background under the heavens to form one group under one umbrella for pure worship, there will be no military man amongst them" {Micah 4:1-3} and the sign to IDENTIFY them you will notice how they'll be spending their previous time with their neighbours one on one discussing on what God requires, that's how to distinguish between those worshiping the God of Abraham in the last days from those falsely claiming to be his worshipers! Malachi 3:16-18

Well all these is fulfilling only amongst Jehovah's Witnesses today Sir! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Re: China Orders Christians To Renounce Faith In Jesus & Worship President Xi Jinpin by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Let The Dead Bury Their Dead / DCLM Daily Manna: Between Law And Love – Pastor Kumuyi / Planted Inside The Crucified Jesus Christ Fresh Each Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.