Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,285 members, 7,950,492 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

#smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s (476 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / #smartkobo: Pay Off Your Debt Or Save Money: Which Should Come First? / #smartkobo: 7 Strategies To Help You Live Within Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s by Nigeria2day(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Entering into your 30s is a period when life begins to get more serious. It is a time when statistically, you have more responsibilities at hand, like taking on a mortgage, furthering your education, planning your wedding/ marriage and having kids.

This new level of commitment often comes with new costs, too. Moving into a new apartment, weddings and the obligatory honeymoon usually feature as key expenditures during this time of your life. Your responsibilities, and the financial pressure on your bank account grow by the day as there is a day care, schooling, rent and endless groceries to purchase.

At your thirties, the game begins to change when it comes to your finances. You are no longer in the joy ride of your twenties, where retirement seemed like a faraway imaginary life. Your thirties are the time to get serious about building a solid financial foundation for the rest of your life. However, do not fret if you are a little bit behind, it is not too late to get going. Time really is still on your side, and this is the reason you need to see the guide below to successfully direct your path.

1. PLANNING YOUR BUDGET WISELY
Having a good career/business provides a great opportunity to begin to invest in your 30s. Your income might rise, but also have it in mind that your expenses will also rise. It is imperative to have a budget in order to track your expenses and financial commitments as it aids you in putting aside cash for your future. As your income is coming in, it is advisable to have a budget planner. This will guide you through in order not to overshoot your budget or make costly mistakes.

As a young and hardworking youth with a good career/business, getting married, and having your own family is would be one of your top priorities, which doesn’t come at zero cost. If you are planning a wedding, bear in mind that an average wedding in Nigeria is up to N1,000,000, however it all depends on the locations and number of people you are inviting. Though some people go as far as taking a loan to cover the costs. But if you have a budget in place, it will enable you to know how much you are putting aside for your big day and how much you are locking up for the main journey which is the “Marriage”.

Read the rest of the tips here https://nigeriatodaynews.com/10-smartest-ways-to-invest-in-your-30s/

Re: #smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s by Damojoy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
There's no certain age to success or responsibility...

1 Like

Re: #smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s by Princess080: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Which link are you talking about?

Sure there are many ways. One is the info below

Truth is

It won't remove anything from me to share this because I believe

"We Rise By Lifting Others"
Let me share this site with those who care to make cool side hustle income and those still searching for a job.

No money is required...Just your phone and internet.

1) You earn money by performing some very next to nothing tasks.

2) Withdrawing your earnings comes with unending options for you to chose from.

3) You can sign up with your Google account or facebook account.

The breakthrough you've been looking for might just come through this.

Check the link in my signature to get started and start earning.
MANIFEST SUCCESS!!!
Re: #smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s by meekhat: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
I don't talk too much, good market sells itself. All you need is telegram App, then join the earning group in my signature. A trial will convince you!
Re: #smartkobo: Living In Nigeria? Here Are 10 Smartest Ways To Invest In Your 30s by delugadou(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Princess080:
Which link are you talking about?

Sure there are many ways. One is the info below

Truth is

It won't remove anything from me to share this because I believe

"We Rise By Lifting Others"
Let me share this site with those who care to make cool side hustle income and those still searching for a job.

No money is required...Just your phone and internet.

1) You earn money by performing some very next to nothing tasks.

2) Withdrawing your earnings comes with unending options for you to chose from.

3) You can sign up with your Google account or facebook account.

The breakthrough you've been looking for might just come through this.

Check the link in my signature to get started and start earning.
MANIFEST SUCCESS!!!
I didn't see any link in your signature. you don't have signature too

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Money From A Scammer / TronMutual: Your Gateway To TRON Decentralized Finances / Do You Have Money But Dont Know.What to Invest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.