Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) (2115 Views)

My D&C Experience.... Pls Advice Me / What's This On My Thighs & Under My Scrotum? Please Help (Viewers Discretion) / Doctors In The House Please HELP!!! (viewer Discretion Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by A50boner: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
whoisa:
thank you so much for your time, should o try the lime then?

I no care for the peppering, sometimes I stay naked in my room for a Week, Have my bath and then apply Endix G cream, I tried Funbact A too, all to not avail,
Should I go to another hospital firstly or I should use the lime first ?
you should go to hospital first, so it can be cured internally too, the lime is just to clear the external stuff... Are you peeling it?
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by whoisa: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
A50boner:
you should go to hospital first, so it can be cured internally too, the lime is just to clear the external stuff... Are you peeling it?
I did went to the hospital today, as I have said earlier on, I showed the doctor this picture, and she said that’s a skin tag that what i need is Dermatologist,

Yes, I do peel it at times, though it’s not itchy.
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by soonest(f): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2020
Poster do you have skin tags in other areas of your skin? Pls make sure it's not genital warts. Podophyllum can take care of it but see a dermatologist first. Very important
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by whoisa: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2020
soonest:
Poster do you have skin tags in other areas of your skin? Pls make sure it's not genital warts. Podophyllum can take care of it but see a dermatologist first. Very important
thank you.
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by LEBEfirstson: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2020
soonest:
.. Would you recommend a good dermatologist for him?
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by LEBEfirstson: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2020
soonest:
. Please dear, I need to ask you something about the podophyllum solution if you don't mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by mamatwiny(f): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
whoisa:
I did went to the hospital today, as I have said earlier on, I showed the doctor this picture, and she said that’s a skin tag that what i need is Dermatologist,

Yes, I do peel it at times, though it’s not itchy.

He didn't even send you for lab test ( seminal analysis) to rule out STD. It could be tag as he advised, but I would advise you also do semen culture to rule out STD as STD could cause infertility if not treated on time.
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by Fawazzz: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Genital warts
Re: This Started Showing On My D#ck (viewer Discretion) by whoisa: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2020
mamatwiny:

He didn't even send you for lab test ( seminal analysis) to rule out STD. It could be tag as he advised, but I would advise you also do semen culture to rule out STD as STD could cause infertility if not treated on time.
I am going to try another Hospital today

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Getting Strong Muscles And Growing Fatter / Beware Of That Ponmo Meat / Do A 1 Minute Plank Before Bed And Watch Your Body Transform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.