Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant (3983 Views)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
undecided
kingvick09:

ARE YOU NORMAL......
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by seanwilliam(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:
Ok they both slept with each other, he shouldnt blame her for seducing him. There is no advise to give him except marry her and care for the child, cause he didnt know her to stop when he was kissing,mounting and having 30min steamy sex right?.
Why do guys loose their cool when placed in same room with a lady?. If he didnt want to do it he could have not.
dont you sense that the girl stylishly raped him ? Abi u think all sex na consensual sex.. u dont believe men might not be able to control their dick in some situation right?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by seyigiggle: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
He should continue to teach her the physics especially now that he would have all the time.
Infact, he should add mathematics
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by merieam16(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:
What was he teaching her when they were watching the movie
d physics nd chemistry in d movie
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by hashtagged(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
dont you sense that the girl stylishly raped him ? Abi u think all sex na consensual sex.. u dont believe men might not be able to control their dick in some situation right?

Rape how was it rape dont be stupid, tell me was he forced, underaged or under infleunce of drugs?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by illicit(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
merieam16:
d physics nd chemistry in d movie

hmmmm where did u learn that cheesy
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by luscioustrish(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
He is not the owner of that pregnancy.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by merieam16(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
illicit:

hmmmm where did u learn that cheesy
lolz..u asked a question naw

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by bunnaes: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
That is His own cup of tea
I don't have time to read all novel you wrote up there
Lol oga seun but why??

Meanwhile, Crownedrookie = bunnae = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = moreb2cum = homo!!
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by themaestro08(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
That's His fuckiing cup of tea! His next plan/course of action is his business. I personally don't give a hoot.

Seriously, I don't understand why a reasonable person will go raw on a lady despite the glaring consequences. So what was your friend expecting (abi na you? Tell us true o)? What a pathetic thick head grin grin

The deed has been done man. It's either he marries her or he deny ever knowing her, his business!
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by AfroKnight: 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Are pregnancy tests that accurate at 6 weeks? Anyway, congratulations to him.

HE SHOULD NOT MARRY HER JUST BECAUSE OF PREGNANCY.

You cannot coerce anyone into marriage. Let them call their police. The only thing he owes her is money to support her during pregnancy and to raise the child.

He should decide if he would love to live the rest of his life as the husband of that woman. If the answer is “No”, then sorry, no marriage.

These old people should stop forcing marriages on their children to save face. Don’t push your child into a loveless unhappy marriage.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by CsRockefeller(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP I'm sorry but I had a hard laugh at the way you narrated your story.

If I ever get any lady pregnant, I would marry her.

So my advice to you or your friend is to get ready to be a father and a husband, wether you are an undergraduate or not. grin
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Martinez39s(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Every man must take responsibility for his actions.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by nurain150(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
This nearly happened to me na this same stupid physics oo..hmm this girl nearly killed anywhere I go she don dey...hmm one dey na sorte he wan happen naim I remember say na Zina(adultery) man picking just back off sit gentlely ever since that time I no dey really give her face...this is 150 percentage true

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Greatzeus:
Whatever you do,do not commit abortion. Children are blessings,let her have the baby whether you marry her or not.
You claim your audio friend is an undergraduate yet you said he can't communicate well in English, and he is a physics tutor? Parents have suffered
. The uneducated guy is a friend of the undergraduate, he just used my account to write it, so pls next time reason well before making rude comments
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Ayemileto(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lol.

OP, are you sure this story isn't fake?

Anyways, let the lady born first and go for DNA test to confirm the paternity of the child.

But I don't see how your friend is responsible though, because 2 weeks is missing. She's 6 weeks pregnant after 8 weeks sex, according to your story.

Also, what of your friend's parents?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Gmailboy(m): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
If this is not fiction, then it was you who got someone pregnant joor (my friend this, my friend that) we all know that scope
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2020
Like I said not my story I don't even know the undergraduate, I just let someone post with my account maybe I should delete it
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2020
itzme2020:
As I said not my story the writer isn't well educated so just bear with the write up
he isn't well educated but he is teaching her physics
which kind lie be this na?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Ebenezar2O2O: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Zzor:
let him take responsibility since he's matured enough to engage in marriage things mtcheww
Rozz na your new account be this?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Greatzeus:
Whatever you do,do not commit abortion. Children are blessings,let her have the baby whether you marry her or not.
You claim your audio friend is an undergraduate yet you said he can't communicate well in English, and he is a physics tutor? Parents have suffered
I just tire.
according to the op he isn't well educated but he's been tutoring her physics abi na Yoruba he take use explain am
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2020
itzme2020:
. The uneducated guy is a friend of the undergraduate, he just used my account to write it, so pls next time reason well before making rude comments
so why this your uneducated friend no go see this undergraduate so he go give am tutorials?
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2020
itzme2020:
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. By the way not my story sorry for the long write up

Is ur friend a kid Did she put a gun to his head or what? How does a little or younger gal seduce to such stupidity and u even had unprotected sex and took no after sex precautions? He must be a kid or a decent(as u call him) ignorant and naive adult.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:
Rozz na your new account be this?
lol
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2020
Wetin happened to condom. As of now no girl deserve to feel my dickk raw. Bitch ain't loyal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Parades Her Bare 'Nyash' On Street (Video) / "See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Ladies, What’s Your Take On This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.