Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,600 members, 7,895,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nano Technology The One Billionth Of A Meter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nano Technology The One Billionth Of A Meter (206 Views)

Hublud Technology - The Best Solution To Technology In Nigeria / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nano Technology The One Billionth Of A Meter by Emmanuel3810(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2020
In science today, the study and development of nanotechnology have gained some useful applications and insightful research on the futuristic value nanotechnology holds for humanity’s progress.

What Is Nanotechnology?

nanotechnology is the science and technology of creating nanoparticles, and of manufacturing machines which have sizes within the range of nanometers.

To break this down, a nanometer is a measurement within the range of (1-100 x10^-9) meters. Nanoparticles or a nano-machine would be about ten million to one billion times smaller than a meter, and smaller than even the smallest bacteria. Talk about hitting the super micro scale.

These are applicable in most areas like....

READ MORE:

[url]worldtechng.com/nano-technology-the-one-billionth-of-a-meter/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With Eedc Meter! / The Benefits Of Making Online Investments And Cryptocurrency / Megad Tv, Your Tech Based Whatsapp Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.