Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings (427 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Lagos Lottery Company Dragged To Court For Refusing To Pay Man After He Won N72m / Osun Lotto Operator Commits Suicide Over Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings by ElectroLyte: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
A 70-year-old lottery operator simply identified as Baba Pool, on Thursday, July 24 committed suicide over his inability to pay some of his customers on their winnings.
According to reports, the deceased lottery operator hanged himself inside his shop located at Kayode Market, Abule Ijesha, in the Sabo area of Lagos State.

Baba Pool left behind a suicide note which he posted at strategic locations of the market. The note fingered two people, Bourney and Osuma, as the reason why he took his life.
The lottery operator wrote:

“For your information, Bourney and Osuma. Two of them kill me. A killer must surely die.”

The market women leader, Aderemi Thomas, revealed that the accused persons had played the lottery in Baba Pool’s shop, but did not get their money after winning.

Mrs Thomas said:

“I was called around 8 am to come to the market because Baba Pool had committed suicide. I called the owner of the shop to join me in the market, but he said he was far away.

“When I got to the market, I was told what happened and not long after, the police came to interrogate us and we took them to the scene.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/07/lagos-lottery-operator-commits-suicide-over-failure-to-pay-customers-winnings/

Re: Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings by Righteousness89(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Died for Nothing!

He will Right now be Regretting What he did, and the life he lived...

Wasted Life!

Died without being Desired!

Those of you who feel Death is the Means to An End or a sort of Escape Route whereby you can take the Life in you to Escape!

That is a Demonic lie from the Pit of Hell!

Death is not an End! It's the begin to an Endless!

You are not Permitted to take the life you can't give or Create! The Breath we Breathe is not ours! It is a Gift From our Creator!

Suicide is a Quick Way to Hell!

No Matter How Bad and Messed up your Life is, as long as there is Life, JESUS is Available to Clean you up and Fix you all over !

All you need do is to Renounce all the evil ways and Worldliness! Surrender to JESUS!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings by Twittyt: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
So Sad

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........
Re: Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings by ukukaegbu(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Those people didn't kill him. He killed himself.
Re: Lagos Lottery Operator Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pay Customers Winnings by ogemore(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
U killed yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Dressed As Vigilantes Attack Yola Community / Nigerian Soldier Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note To His Wife (graphic Photo / Akure End SARS Meeting Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.