Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,101 members, 7,942,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL (41219 Views)

Manchester City Need Just One More Win To Become Premier League Champions, Again / Look At What Manchester United Players Are Doing After Mancity Match / Manchester City Need To 'believe' In Order To Win Big Games - Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Guru9ja(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
End of the season predictions
Top 4 (UCL)
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea

Europa
Liescester City
Tottenham Hotspur.

FA Cup winner
Chelsea

UCL winner
Bayern Munic

Europa winner
Manchester united.
fvck u. Arsenal is winning FA Cup
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Organicist95:
so why are you posting it on this thread undecided

What a stupid question
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by vickydevoka(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2020
internationalman:
The race for top 4 is what's tough not premier league itself...

I wish Man Utd defeat Leicester City to book a place in next season's Champions League..

I Somehow prefare when
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man Utd used to represent England in the Champions League though...

From a Chelsea fan

Abeg I take God beg u comot arsenal for there. Even though I be arsenal fan . Na so bayern use us de shine. Na Europa fit us

4 Likes

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by olamakinde(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
Manchester united Draw Leicester and Wolves beat CHELSEA and everyone goes home happy

grin grin grin
bad belle

1 Like

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by vickydevoka(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Top 4 (UCL)
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea

Europa
Liescester City
Tottenham Hotspur.

FA Cup winner
Chelsea

UCL winner
Bayern Munic

Europa winner
Manchester united.
I no gree for UCL winner. I bet u na mancity go win am
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by TheFirstOne: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Pharaoh01(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2020
lichocho:
Abeg who get sure 10 odds..I don tire if u play 12 dem go play 13

LOL.. Chat me on 08092454295.. Wl gv u free
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by akilo1: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2020
Godwithus20:
Leicester 2: United 1.

Modified.
This is how the table will look like after the final matches tomorrow.
Liverpool as we all no will maintain their top spot.
Manchester City same too.
But, there will be slight changes between the top 3 and 4.
this spot will be between Chelsea and Leicester.

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by akilo1: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2020
For sale
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by masterflowx(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Organicist95 post=92080138] so why are you posting it on this thread undecided[/quote
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by colyx1(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2020
White Samsung Galaxy Tab E for sale.

Call 0 9 0 502 4 23 4 7

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Humanoid01(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2020
anenymasng:

And what's so special about all those teams? Wolves? Leverkusen really? You watch football at all?
I should be asking you that question! Do you watch football at all? Because united have had it smooth in the early stages of the competition with mediocre opponents, you think they'll win the Europa league? Brother, don't get your hopes high. The worst of those teams I mentioned is Wolves and the highest united can get against them is a draw.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Humanoid01(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:

Manchester United still have a good chance among all the teams you mentioned.
Not the united I saw against Chelsea and West ham.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by paulolee(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2020
Ayemileto:

Leicester too could have sealed top 4 a long time ago. But they also bottled all their opportunities by losing or drawing winnable games.

Or maybe Europa is just better for them.
yes oo. whoever loses ucl deserves europa
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Momoh7(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2020
my own na make Chelsea win
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by ojaysam25(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2020
Chelsea only hope of qualifying is to bench kepa
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Godwithus20:
Leicester 2: United 1.
Modified. This is how the table will look like after the final matches tomorrow. Liverpool as we all no will maintain their top spot. Manchester City same too. But, there will be slight changes between the top 3 and 4. this spot will be between Chelsea and Leicester.
[/s] with this comment I'm not sure God is with you.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Ebenezar2O2O: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
End of the season predictions Top 4 (UCL) Liverpool Manchester City Manchester United Chelsea
Europa Liescester City Tottenham Hotspur.
FA Cup winner Chelsea
UCL winner Bayern Munic
Europa winner Manchester united.
where you keep arsenal?
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by greypencils: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
Chelsea have the weakest defence among them all, and do not forget wolves needs a win to get to europa, they may surprise Chelsea. United have a strong defence, midfield and attack
United no get defence o. Na only midfield and attack we get
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by greypencils: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:
Personally, Chelsea and United have no reason losing their respective games... A draw for each of them shouldn't be impossible. That's all they need to get into UCL... That, to me, is easier than what is stacked against Wolves and Leicester.

If Leicester qualifies ahead of any of them, well... That team should be eternally ashamed!!!
The problem, Leicester has nothing to lose so they will play like their lives depend on it. My fear is Man United making stupid mistakes like the game against Southampton, Chelsea and West Ham
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by dukeprince50: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2020
greypencils:
United no get defence o. Na only midfield and attack we get
I'm comparing it to the likes of Chelsea
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2020
greypencils:
The problem, Leicester has nothing to lose so they will play like their lives depend on it. My fear is Man United making stupid mistakes like the game against Southampton, Chelsea and West Ham

United should be able to get at least a draw if they do everything right...
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
Manchester united Draw Leicester and Wolves beat CHELSEA and everyone goes home happy

grin grin grin

pls, don't say this in public where people are drinking Chelsea dry gin grin grin

stay blessed, bro.

3 Likes

Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by bleskid: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
I wish Chelsea and Manchester united lose... Let those small team win.
thunder fire you plus your wish ,,, I hate from today angry
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by bleskid: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:
I wish Chelsea and Manchester united lose... Let those small team win.
thunder fire you plus your wish .... I hate
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Enyimbafc: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Top 4 (UCL)
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Chelsea

Europa
Liescester City
Tottenham Hotspur.

FA Cup winner
Chelsea

UCL winner
Bayern Munic

Europa winner
Manchester united.
When arsenal beat chelsea in the fa cup final i hope u will not hang yourself.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Sheggy13(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
helinues:
If Chelsea can win their game against Wolves, they will qualify..

Manchester Utd Vs Leicester match might end up a draw
Even just a draw is sufficient for Chelsea to secure at worst 4th position, regardless of the outcome of Leicester vs Man Utd.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Sheggy13(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
OgaInnocent:
It's pity Leicester may leave. I pray God sees them through. Man Utd doesn't deserve it
They blew their chances. They were top favorites to finish in the top 4 before lockdown. They threw it away with their results since the league restarted last month.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by loudsmoker419: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
As a die hard manutd fan I hope we qualify...but I have this bad feeling because OGS knows how to start but is bad at finishing cry
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by raustin560(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
it will be an easy game. both home teams will win.
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
What I Know is that five English team will play the champions league
This is how it's gonna happen
Man u draws with Leicester to qualify
Chelsea wins wolves to qualify
Arsenal then carries the Europa cup
Viola!! 5 English teams grin
Re: What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
obembet:

Come and join us

Drop una handle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroon Rejects Le Meridien Hotel, Accuses Nigeria Of Using ‘juju’ / Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change / AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.